Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 09-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Master

“What is this body? What is the mind? What is the truth about myself? Who was I before I was born? Who will I be after I leave the body?”

Robert Adams

Old 09-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Master

“The first wisdom is to take refuge in the Self. The second wisdom is to take refuge in the teaching. The third wisdom is to take refuge in the satsang. If only you can learn to do this, you will be halfway finished with your problems, with your spiritual quest. Taking refuge in the Self. You should do this all day long. When something goes wrong with your life, you shouldn't think of material ways to handle it. You should be trained enough to take refuge in the Self, first. Then the Self will move you to do the right things, so that you can go forward.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 01:37 AM
Master

“The silence is another way of saying to keep your mind stayed on God all the time. God is the silence and you are that. Feel the silence right now. You can feel it. It's a thing of beauty. You know when you're getting into the true silence, you begin to become happier, and happier and happier for no reason. It makes no difference what's going on in the world. The world is in one place and you're in another place. In the deep silence you are identifying with the substratum of creation. Always remember to go into the silence. A Sage is always in the silence. A Sage may be talking, listening, partaking of activities, but to the Sage there's only silence.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Master

“Love yourself. When you love yourself, you love the whole universe. Do not think about the world and all of its manifestations. Think of the Self, the one reality, the pure awareness, the sat-chit-ananda. You are that, free.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 02:20 AM
Master

“you have to inquire within yourself, "If the dream world is a dream, if the real world is a dream, so-to-speak, then who am I? Where did I come from? What am I?" There is no answer to this question, for the answer is an experience. The answer is an awakening. The answer is liberation. The answer is realization. The finite mind cannot comprehend this, so all the words we use are fruitless.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 02:22 AM
Master

“Find your Self. Look to your Self. Dive deeper, deeper within yourself. Try to understand who you are by diving deep within yourself. Do not look to man. Do not look to the universe. Do not look to things. Look to your Self. Only you can know yourself. No one can really help you. In the last analysis you have to give up all reactions to this world. Whether you are enjoying yourself in this world, or you are having problems with the world, you have to look at it as a dream, as something that appears.

Surrender yourself totally. How do you surrender yourself? By letting go, letting go of all the concepts, letting go of all the ideas, letting go of the beliefs, letting go of all your prejudices, all of your emotions. Just drop it. If you can do this, all of your sadhana, all of your meditations, all of your prayers, are no longer necessary.

To whom are you praying? What is the meditation doing for you? If it makes the mind still and quiet, that's good. Yet if you simply awaken to your true nature, to your swarrupa, there's no need for meditation, there is no need for prayer, there's no need for anything, if you live in the moment, spontaneously, and hold on to the truth, the truth being I am Brahman, I am the absolute reality, I am nirvana, I am that.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 02:42 AM
Master

“You appear as a mortal. But upon investigation you will find that you are not a body, you are not mortal. You are beyond mortality. You are beyond anything that you can think about. You are beyond all concepts, all ideas.

Consequently the best course for you is silence. There's absolutely nothing to debate. There's really nothing to think about. There's nothing to argue about. In the silence everything will be revealed to you. All you really have to do is to keep still. I know that's hard for some of you, for you keep chatting away all your life. Yet if you would learn to keep still, you would make tremendous spiritual progress.

Feel the stillness within you.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 04:19 AM
Master

“Your real Self is no thing at all. The real you is nothing. I use the term nothing here to denote it is not something. It is no thing. You come from nothing and you're going back to nothing.

Absolute nothingness is your real nature. Rejoice.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 04:22 AM
Master

“When I say just be here, this is exactly what I mean. Just be here. You are already enlightened, you are already realized. There's nothing to think about, no one to see. Just be here. When you are here, the no thing of the Sage becomes the no thing of you. In other words all things dissolve. All things evaporate. By things I'm referring to thoughts, emotions, fears, doubts, superstitions. They all evaporate when you're here. There's really nothing you have to do.”

Robert Adams

Old 10-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Color

Well, haven't you been busy! I can get it together to place
about a quote a day! LOL. Thank you!!

''In the end, you're going to have to leave your body, your thoughts, your
possessions, your loved ones. Everything is going to be left in the end.
So the wise person searches for truth now, and tries to become free now."

Hahaha, of course I always say - don't try, just do it.
Yoda said the same thing.

''''
LOL, Robert says, "Just be here"...and that gives me the image of the Buddhist monk, lol,
that ties his student to a chair and just leaves him there.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru