Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Watch out guys! you are now suicidal as well as a criminal, mad, and delusional
should you dare to make a choice these totalitarians disagree with.
My love, why can't you just let them be? If you know better than they do, why not just rest in that awareness, in Oneness itself? What do you have to prove to anyone? With all due respect, isn't the perception of this 'name calling' (whether it is true or not) and your reaction to it, just show how insecure and unsatisfied with what it is you honestly believe within yourself? and all it will do is give NA a 'bad name' for those who are interested in the path. This is not a criticism, I'm not 'smearing' anything (you seem to like that word lately)...there seems to be just so much hate, negativity and self-righteousness in your heart that you can't let go of.

Why not extol the virtues of your path, maybe explain why you feel it is better than TA and give a logical summation for the benefit of others, instead of adopting this combatant stance in the name of 'free-thought'?

My friend, if you want to know something...not that it matters, but I am an Aghori.

There are not many of us...we are not 'traditional Hindus' but our class has roots in the traditions of Hinduism itself ...yet, we do things that most other Hindus find abhorrent, like Tantrik rituals, worshiping demons, cremating the deceased and the like...I don't do the latter, as I don't have the means...but in India, we are seen as being the lowest of the low...the unholiest of the unholy...we are totally dishonoured, called all those names you mentioned...feared...hated...but does it bother us at all? nah!

We just laugh! we say 'okay, whatever' and go on fulfilling our role in society...because you know, once every three years, ALL the Aghori, the Nag Babas, the Tantrikas and wandering ascetics gather from all over India to meet in one place...it's called Kumbh Mela...and they are all worshiped and adored as the sons and daughters of Shiva by the whole population...despite what goes on until the next Kumbh Mela. lol

We know it...we know it's all only temporary...it's an illusion and we don't seek to try and turn others to our ways...we don't think we are 'right' and they are 'wrong' we don't call our Aghori brothers and sisters to arms to fight against the orthodoxy...we are just happy being Aghori and loving it.

Food for thought.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
But the layers of illusion are many, and very thin, and need careful unfurling... otherwise they spring back more resilient, so a deft hand is needed and such a touch doesn't come easily or by will alone. And we can know when our hard word is being watched and encouraged. The universe is full of enlightenment, and almost enlightened souls to aid the transformation up through what is also layered somewhat... So, I would say, of this Neo Advaita set of strategies, that they cannot do much damage, and alike evangelism in the Christian sense, are a holding pattern of sorts until such time as the befuddlements between soul and the intellect are cleared enough for the real work to begin.

Mr Interesting,

Can you elaborate a bit more on these two parts please?

1 But the layers of illusion are many, and very thin, and need careful unfurling... otherwise they spring back more resilient, so a deft hand is needed and such a touch doesn't come easily or by will alone.

Q: Have you - or can you relate to e.g. anger gone completely - wisp seen gone wisp gone even before arising - not even that. And then re-created? Or am I off-track?

2. And we can know when our hard word is being watched and encouraged.

Q: How?

Thanks,

BT
Old 03-12-2017, 07:15 AM
Master

Yes be careful of these totaltarians who would elimate your choice to believe differently from them if they could :)
Old 03-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My love, why can't you just let them be? If you know better than they do, why not just rest in that awareness, in Oneness itself? What do you have to prove to anyone? With all due respect, isn't the perception of this 'name calling' (whether it is true or not) and your reaction to it, just show how insecure and unsatisfied with what it is you honestly believe within yourself? and all it will do is give NA a 'bad name' for those who are interested in the path. This is not a criticism, I'm not 'smearing' anything (you seem to like that word lately)...there seems to be just so much hate, negativity and self-righteousness in your heart that you can't let go of.

Why not extol the virtues of your path, maybe explain why you feel it is better than TA and give a logical summation for the benefit of others, instead of adopting this combatant stance in the name of 'free-thought'?

My friend, if you want to know something...not that it matters, I am an Aghori. There are not many of us...we are not 'traditional Hindus' but our class has roots in the tradition of Hinduism itself...and yet, we do things that most Hindus find abhorrent, like Tantrik rituals, worshiping demons, cremating the deceased and the like...I don't do the latter, as I don't have the means...In India, we are seen as being the lowest of the low...the unholiest of the unholy...we are dishonoured, called all those names you mention...feared...hated...but does it bother us at all? nah! we laugh! we say 'okay, whatever' and go on fulfilling our role in society...because you know, once every three years, ALL the Aghori, the Nag Babas, the Tantrikas and wandering ascetics gather from all over India to meet in one place...it's called Kumbh Mela...and they are all worshiped and adored as the sons and daughters of Shiva...despite what goes on until the next Kumbh Mela. lol We know it...we know it's only temporary...it's all an illusion and we don't seek to try and turn others to our ways...we don't think we are 'right' and they are 'wrong' we don't call our Aghori brothers and sisters to arms to fight the orthodoxy...we are just happy being Aghori and loving it.

Food for thought.

Look at history and will see why totaltarians should be resisted.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Master
Blossomingtree, I don't think it matters - people wandering off towards the Neo Advaita - except possibly, if it isn't madness, and it is as things usually go the unburdening of traumas not dealt with compassionately... can be rough.

I watched recently a small video on the Aboriginal, Australian, importance of the gut as another brain, or intelligence being more apt possibly, and it's importance instinctually as regards being part of the whole communicative responding processes, gut, heart and brain (in the head) and that each has important role... and it is all, of course, an illusion, how could it be otherwise? But such must be mastered, understood and got beyond, another layer of the construct revealed and disappeared, it's vibratory reality nulled as it were.

Simply because those higher vibratory planes need getting used to, their realities acclimatised to... otherwise, and this is only my reckoning (subject to change) that higher 'love' is hot, or encountered as hot simply as it burns away that which is of a vibration too dense.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=101

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=99
Old 03-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
...and yet, you appear to be taking a knife into a gun fight.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Master

We shall see whether the suppression of difference succeeds.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:25 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Blossomingtree, I don't think it matters - people wandering off towards the Neo Advaita - except possibly, if it isn't madness, and it is as things usually go the unburdening of traumas not dealt with compassionately... can be rough.

I watched recently a small video on the Aboriginal, Australian, importance of the gut as another brain, or intelligence being more apt possibly, and it's importance instinctually as regards being part of the whole communicative responding processes, gut, heart and brain (in the head) and that each has important role... and it is all, of course, an illusion, how could it be otherwise? But such must be mastered, understood and got beyond, another layer of the construct revealed and disappeared, it's vibratory reality nulled as it were.

Simply because those higher vibratory planes need getting used to, their realities acclimatised to... otherwise, and this is only my reckoning (subject to change) that higher 'love' is hot, or encountered as hot simply as it burns away that which is of a vibration too dense.

Thank you Mr Interesting, that is what I still haven't worked on, or have forgotten, or got lazy, I don't know. Thanks for the encouragement and reminders. Sometimes in bed after a busy day and evening, I can sense it all much better and play a bit with it all - anyway I've had a long few days and my head is not working so well so hard to articulate - suffice to say that whatever I sense is still too sporadically applied to be speak worthy (within "this")

Great to see you man

PS Unburdening can be rough, you are right, I am very grateful to have found the Way of Light...you too eh.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Why not extol the virtues of your path, maybe explain why you feel it is better than TA and give a logical summation for the benefit of others, instead of adopting this combatant stance in the name of 'free-thought'?http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ne...eply&p=1673660

My friend, if you want to know something...not that it matters, but I am an Aghori.

There are not many of us...we are not 'traditional Hindus' but our class has roots in the traditions of Hinduism itself ...yet, we do things that most other Hindus find abhorrent, like Tantrik rituals, worshiping demons, cremating the deceased and the like...I don't do the latter, as I don't have the means...but in India, we are seen as being the lowest of the low...the unholiest of the unholy...we are totally dishonoured, called all those names you mentioned...feared...hated...but does it bother us at all? nah!

We just laugh! we say 'okay, whatever' and go on fulfilling our role in society...because you know, once every three years, ALL the Aghori, the Nag Babas, the Tantrikas and wandering ascetics gather from all over India to meet in one place...it's called Kumbh Mela...and they are all worshiped and adored as the sons and daughters of Shiva by the whole population...despite what goes on until the next Kumbh Mela. lol

We know it...we know it's all only temporary...it's an illusion and we don't seek to try and turn others to our ways...we don't think we are 'right' and they are 'wrong' we don't call our Aghori brothers and sisters to arms to fight against the orthodoxy...we are just happy being Aghori and loving it.

Food for thought.

Not if you attempt to suppress those who think differently. You should be resisted and will be I hope. We have had enough of that stuff historically.