Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Kai

could this have been a past life memory?

I had this dream when I was very little.. probably about 5 years old? Maybe 4. For some reason I still remember it.
In the dream I was laying in bed and this big porthole thing opened up. It sucked in my blanket (you know how little kids have blankies? ) so I freaked out. I tried to grab it but I looked into the porthole and it was this weird medieval looking place. The road was dirt and there were no cars or anything... the ladies had on very raggy type dresses. I also specifically remember gargoyles-type things - stone statues of dragons or some similar creature.
I woke up crying because it felt so real that I thought it actually happened. Could it have been a past life memory?
Old 06-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Guide
It sounds more than a memory. It sounds more like a 'time window'. It's as if both places existed at the same time.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Medium_Laura

I would agree on a time window, though I don't have much experience with them. Like a hole in time right Thought?
Old 06-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Guide
Yes,

I experience them quite often. But rarely with past lives. Mostly my past and present and future of this lifetime get mixed together in imagination/consciousness. And that especially during dreamtime makes time windows where I experience the past again or get a glimpse of the future. Due to forgetting dreams I don't realize I've done this until something happens in my day to day life and then I remember that I dreamed about the exact situation the night before. When a vision of a past life seems "real as life" than it usually probably is.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Kai

I've never really heard of that before, but it's really interesting. So if I would have actually went through the porthole, would I have... um, went there? Time traveled? Or do you mean actually like a window, you can see through it but it's closed?
Old 06-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Guide
Yeah, just like a window.

Was there any Spiraling going on?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire

Was there any Spiraling going on?

For some reason that makes me laugh. Probably because I pictured some corny tv cartoon time traveling porthole.
But no, no spiraling. It was just like a circular image, seemingly from the top of a building or somewhere looking down on the place.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai
For some reason that makes me laugh. Probably because I pictured some corny tv cartoon time traveling porthole.
But no, no spiraling. It was just like a circular image, seemingly from the top of a building or somewhere looking down on the place.

It's usually visions from the future that come in a spiral vortex of energy to your third eye. I've had several of those happen to me. But visions of the past usually come as kind of an "imagination movie", (not spiraling).
Old 06-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
It's usually visions from the future that come in a spiral vortex of energy to your third eye. I've had several of those happen to me. But visions of the past usually come as kind of an "imagination movie", (not spiraling).
Huh. I never heard that before. I keep learning things here.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai
Huh. I never heard that before. I keep learning things here.

Heh, please don't take me as an authority. These aren't things I've read about or been taught or even heard about. These are things I've personally experienced, and I've hardly ever shared these things before.