Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-06-2011, 09:30 PM
elmarne

past life

I had a NDE & remember my past life.
Is there anyone here that has remembered than speaking in a figurative speech?
no book is the same as the reality of it & i would like to share with anyone who has a interest.
My past life was a farmer during the 18th dynasty of the new kingdom Egypt.
I remember my beliefs & worship & some small details.
No i was not involved in the building of the pyramids.
We were at war then. I do remember some of the objects to help level and work on things but for the most part it was about survival.
So if someone would like to share their stories or ask questions I will respond!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 27-06-2011, 11:12 PM
nalan

Is this during the time of Hatshepsut?

I have vague memories of a life in Egypt...my father wanted me to be a warrior/in the army, but it didn't quite work out. I remember walking in a huge, tall building with white linen/whatever hanging like covering all over. I also remember a long white feather.

I think I wanted to follow the life of the priests, but I'm not sure.