Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2011, 11:57 AM
blue moon

first time on earth

I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?
what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning?
and if we were diffrent .. why?
I mean there is no karma or anything to learn .. we should all be the same because it's fare

hope you understand me
Old 19-06-2011, 04:58 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue moon
I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?
what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning?
I mean there is no karma or anything to learn .. we should all be the same because it's fare

hope you understand me

Your question is very general, but I think the answer would be specific according to each individual :)
Old 19-06-2011, 05:11 PM
astroboy

It is a 'Wisdom of the Beyond' (Para Vidya) and can be experienced by the soul in its pure nakedness, released from all the enshrouding sheaths. This is called evolution of the Spirit or unfoldment of the Reality, shrouded as it is in innumerable coverings to start with. Self-knowledge (or Atma Sidhi) precedes God-knowledge (or Paramatma Sidhi).

Excerts from http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/swii/swii-VIII.htm
Old 20-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?I do not think so: not at the same time nor only on earth.

what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning? Perhaps as Theosophy describes it.

and if we were diffrent .. why? See the quote below.

No karma? Nothing to learn? Could you explain?

hope you understand me

According to Edgar Cayce :

Quote:
Thus a new individual, issuing from and dependent upon God, but aware of an existence apart from Him, came into being. To the new individual there was given, necessarily, the power to choose and direct its own activity; without free will it would remain a part of the individuality of God. Mind, issuing as a force from God, would naturally fulfill His thoughts, unless directed otherwise. The power to do this--to direct otherwise the force of the mind--is what man calls his free will.

The record of this free will is the soul. The soul began with the first expression which free will made of its power, through the force of mind. The first thought which it generated of itself, the first diversion of mind force from its normal path, was the beginning of the soul

I do not think all souls came into being as the result of one and the same thought.

From There Is a River by Thomas Sugrue.

Last edited by Bluegreen : 20-06-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 28-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Ascender

They say our human bodies looked very much the same back then as they do now. And not everyone chose to incarnate on this planet at the same time. Some have been around for ages, others are still 'young' souls, if you like. And yes there were differences/divisions. Divisions aren't a result of karma. Divisions allow spirits to be more selective about the environment they wish to incarnate in, what draws them to a particular culture and how they can contribute towards its development and growth. Also, re-incarnation is not always about karma. In fact, you can redeem your karma when you die, so why would you need to come back to do it? Many choose to re-incarnate simply for the experience, or to help others, or yes even to learn a lesson they may need for their growth. Many are the reasons one chooses to re-incarnate and no one is stuck in a cycle of re-incarnations for we all have free-will and that means choosing whether we will come back or not.
Old 28-06-2011, 02:07 PM
LightFilledHeart

You might find this of interest. I feel and sense this woman to be totally genuine and authentic.

Bill and Inelia Video and Audio
Old 28-06-2011, 08:33 PM
HungerForKnowledge

Thanks for posting that video lightfilledheart!!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Amorillum

I highly recommend these 2 books: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls (both by Michael Newton)
Old 01-07-2011, 07:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungerForKnowledge
Thanks for posting that video lightfilledheart!!

You are most welcome, HungerForKnowledge! As I said, I feel her to be totally authentic and genuine, and there is much of a positive nature to gleen from her teachings/experience
Old 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
moke64916

Quote:

hope you understand me
No I don't think we all lived on earth at the same time. Given evolution. I think it was a gradual process. There are souls that are less advanced than others.