Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
Heh, please don't take me as an authority. These aren't things I've read about or been taught or even heard about. These are things I've personally experienced, and I've hardly ever shared these things before.
Don't worry, I won't. I'm one of those people who thinks something can be learned from everybody but I don't think everybody is right about everything... that sounded less confusing in my head.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:30 PM
raradolly

This seems in line with things that my "guides" have said exists, they have stressed to me that time is an illusion. I do not fully understand the concept. They have told me that to them, what we would call the divine is a science, and they have said they have their primary consciousness in their souls, whereas humans have it in their physical bodies. They say that they live in another plane or another dimension, but that saying it that way didn't accurately describe it and that these concepts would be difficult for humans to understand.

However, I'm guessing that what you saw was some evidence of their particular cosmology of the universe existing. You saw a weakness somewhere in the layers that make up the universe. Of course, this is just an opinion, I have no actual idea of how it fits in with reality, it's just simply my best guess.