Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Little Star. Little Angel. There will be a wedding!

That's lovely, who is getting married?

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 21-05-2020, 02:30 AM
Ascender
Something that I know and feel is that no matter the pain, joy, fear or uncertainty, we are all trying our best with what we have. Mentally, physically, spiritually. Even if what we have to give seems like nothing to others.

And all I can do is thank the other for everything in those moments, this moment and the moments to come whether it's ever in person again or just memories.

Om bhur bhuva svaha, Tat savitur varenyam Bhargo devasya dhimahi,
Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat

Om Arkaya namaha, Arkaya
Om Arkaya namaha

My heart is heavy yet full of light breaking through. I'm learning so much about myself through all of this.

Last edited by LibbyScorp : 21-05-2020 at 03:10 AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:32 AM
ant

^Peeling an onion,contains material tears.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
That's lovely, who is getting married?
Well you of course Little Star lol....
Old 21-05-2020, 11:18 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Something that I know and feel is that no matter the pain, joy, fear or uncertainty, we are all trying our best with what we have. Mentally, physically, spiritually. Even if what we have to give seems like nothing to others.

And all I can do is thank the other for everything in those moments, this moment and the moments to come whether it's ever in person again or just memories.

Om bhur bhuva svaha, Tat savitur varenyam Bhargo devasya dhimahi,
Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat

Om Arkaya namaha, Arkaya
Om Arkaya namaha

My heart is heavy yet full of light breaking through. I'm learning so much about myself through all of this.
Hi.. I would say you are doing really well. We can only do our best. And sometimes our "best" is even better than we could have ever imagined. You only have to smile at a stranger in the street, and that one little smile could have made that person's whole day.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Well you of course Little Star lol....

Ah that's interesting, even I didn't know that, LOL... any idea who I'm going to get married to? And where, I mean in which country?

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 22-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Ah that's interesting, even I didn't know that, LOL... any idea who I'm going to get married to? And where, I mean in which country?
Lol.. don't know who to, but will be on your beautiful island and then you may move away. And when it happens it will happen very quickly.
Old 24-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Lol.. don't know who to, but will be on your beautiful island and then you may move away. And when it happens it will happen very quickly.

That's amazing, I hope that will come true one day!

Is your intuition usually strong enough to sense future events?

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 24-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Elfin

Quote:
That's amazing, I hope that will come true one day!

Is your intuition usually strong enough to sense future events?
Hi ... Dometimesy intuition is strong. Sometimes I get thoughts which are sent from the universe. I have had messages given to me on several occasions which I could not ignore. I was told to give an elderly customer of mine a kiss on his cheek, from his late wife. I was vaccuming up at the time but couldn't get this thought out of my head for days. If it's just a random thought and it goes away I know it didn't mean anything. But if the thought pecks away at me for several days, I know it is a message. I did not kiss the customer on his cheek as instructed. I asked him if the last 5 days had any special meaning. He told me it did, so I kissed his hand. I told him it was meant for his cheek from his wife. It was her birthday , and he cried, and thanked me so much...... 2 days later he brought me a bunch of crimson flowers from his garden as a "thank you".... The same colour as all the signs and gifts I receive from my twin sister in spirit. When I think of you all I can see is a symbol of 2 wedding bells intertwined with white ribbon.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi ... Dometimesy intuition is strong. Sometimes I get thoughts which are sent from the universe. I have had messages given to me on several occasions which I could not ignore. I was told to give an elderly customer of mine a kiss on his cheek, from his late wife. I was vaccuming up at the time but couldn't get this thought out of my head for days. If it's just a random thought and it goes away I know it didn't mean anything. But if the thought pecks away at me for several days, I know it is a message. I did not kiss the customer on his cheek as instructed. I asked him if the last 5 days had any special meaning. He told me it did, so I kissed his hand. I told him it was meant for his cheek from his wife. It was her birthday , and he cried, and thanked me so much...... 2 days later he brought me a bunch of crimson flowers from his garden as a "thank you".... The same colour as all the signs and gifts I receive from my twin sister in spirit. When I think of you all I can see is a symbol of 2 wedding bells intertwined with white ribbon.

Elfin - that's amazing! That also shows that when one has a strong thought, for several days or weeks, that this usually comes from spirit - I've experienced this many times and also had the feeling that this comes from spirit, I knew that there was more to it but I wasn't sure.

Very interesting with the wedding bells, because for some reason I also sense that if I were to get married, it would be in a church. Strange because I'm not a Christian and not from a Christian background but I don't mind what religion someone is, I respect all beliefs, but that's not the point here - point being, I can sense something similar, and it stands out because a wedding in a church would not be the first thing that would come to my mind when thinking of getting married.

But from a logical point of view it's also unlikely that I will ever get married - no one has wanted me so far, why would suddenly someone come along out of the woodwork and want me? Bit unlikely, lol... I don't know, I guess I'm so used to rejection and being unfavorably compared to other women that I don't believe any more anyone could possibly want me.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God