Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Knower

Fifth Chackra SOS

Hello, recently I have experienced some minor issues with my teeth and ears. Nothing serious but with the current lockdown situation it's been tricky and pricey to get things sorted. In particular, both my ear channels got clogged for being apparently much narrower than the average so I need to keep them under control in order to avoid waking up one day almost deaf and with no warnings

Nothing major I said, but I should also add that I have also had choking episodes during the sleep ( sleep apnea if you will). Such episodes have now stopped and I link this to the beginning of my therapy one month ago (I finally took the plunge).

My question now: it's evident that my 5th chackra is clogged (even worse than my ears were ) but what does it mean and how can I make it better? From google I learn that the 5th chakra is about assertiveness, something I have really taken care of in the last few years.

People normally say that I am a good communicator and writer. Although, I speak everyday a language that is not my native and with a very thick accent even after 12 years of living in this country. I am aware that I could speak better than this and that many people improve their accent even after a few months, but it's like words and sounds get out of my control.

So, if you can make something out of this blabbering please help. It's just striking to me that it's the 5th chakra to get blocked, I don't get why. I guess I have bigger issues in my own development, such as dealing with emotions or feeling grounded and secure, so I don't understand why my body is pointing to the 5th chakra Thank you