Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 17-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Deactivated Account

How can animals even like us? I am disgusted by human species

I can't even fathom how animals can be so loving to us after all the awful things we have done to them,treating them as less,animal holocaust,etc. The amnesia of coming into physical realm has caused us to forget so much that we do such sick things so far separated from source. I get that we came here to journey back to love but all the conditioning from society here is insane to me and hard for me to comprehend. To just one day and wake up from this conditioning and that conditioning,it is constant unlearning and I truly come to understand we are both darkness and light. A human holocaust occured and went on for w a few years but an animal holocaust we have allowed to go on for over 50 years and even still only a tiny percentage of the population is allowing themselves to wake up to that fact. All conditioning is hard to wake up from but it seems consumption of animal products is one of the most people are most stubborn to wake up to. Partially,perhaps because in this day and age people are more self serving then ever,and if an unconditioning doesn't serve them to make them closer to fulfilling their narcissistic ideals and goals,they don't want to wake up. Maybe were all scared to see just how awful of monsters we really are. We allowed ourselves to be brainwashed by Hilter back in the day. How did we allow that to happen? But,we stopped it. we got out after a few years. Yet animals we can't wake up to that. Some will go and say,yeah i feel bad but that is it. They are living the conditioning they need animal products. Because animals are a different form then us that can't serve our narcissistic ideals we stay asleep. If it was human babies,the outcry would be stronger. Or would it? Maybe the reason we stay so asleep is manipulation and brainwashing tactics that have CONDITIONED us to allow this. I bet in another worlds they would cry out just as much if animals being tortured as humans but here we choose to segregate. It makes me sick and sad to be a human. Why do we allow torture of animals to be ok? Why do not fight back about it? Why is so little done for animals? Clearly not enough has been done if all these years later,factory farming still exists and very small percent of the population even cares to even at least become vegetarian or vegan.

I can't comprehend how I live in a world this awful. A world with a holocaust going on that's been for over 50 years. The only answer to why this is is because there must be a strong amnesia and brainwashing and manipulation going on and we are all both good and evil. I feel so sick and ashamed of the world we live in. It's not even so much the killing of animals. It's FACTORY FARMING. The fact that we live in a world that created putting chickens on conveyor belts and grounding alive males and all the other disgusting things. What kind of EVIL people are we? What kind of human can go and create something like that? Can work in a place like that? We have so many very evil people in this world. Very asleep people. We've all had our dark moments. But to be that sadistic...I cannot comprehend how this all started and brought us to 2014 where only like 2%of the population is even vegan. And,we eat chicken periods,and milk from another species as adults like it's normal. Like sick sadistic,asleep,cannibals who have been extremely brainwashed and manipulated.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 17-07-2014, 06:01 AM
Master
I won't argue your disgust in the human species.

However, you are singling out a specific example of "consuming animal products" as if only humans do this. Quite a few animals consume animal products. Instead of finding them disgusting too, you praise them for being "so loving to us".

Sure be disgusted, there are many potential reasons. However, I suggest a more genuine example to put up as your 'poster child'.

-----------
Humans are not awake, that is their nature. Being able to wake up is within the grasp of some of them. One does not attribute mold with "amnesia". Being disgusting to humans is just mold acting according to its nature and people judging that behavior. Have you also forgotten incarnating as mold?

Wake up to the reality of being incarnate as an animal. No surprise its not very 'spirit' like.

-------------
P.S. I can't believe people haven't woken up to the fact there is no "darkness and light" except in their heads. Still I don't find it disgusting, just human.
Old 17-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I won't argue your disgust in the human species.

However, you are singling out a specific example of "consuming animal products" as if only humans do this. Quite a few animals consume animal products. Instead of finding them disgusting too, you praise them for being "so loving to us".

Sure be disgusted, there are many potential reasons. However, I suggest a more genuine example to put up as your 'poster child'.

-----------
Humans are not awake, that is their nature. Being able to wake up is within the grasp of some of them. One does not attribute mold with "amnesia". Being disgusting to humans is just mold acting according to its nature and people judging that behavior. Have you also forgotten incarnating as mold?

Wake up to the reality of being incarnate as an animal. No surprise its not very 'spirit' like.

-------------
P.S. I can't believe people haven't woken up to the fact there is no "darkness and light" except in their heads. Still I don't find it disgusting, just human.

It's not so much the killing. If so,I could agree. It's the factory farming and the sadistic ways of killing. I believe in law of attraction and that we choose our realities. But,I cannot comprehend why farm animals choose to incarnate into a factory farm. I do not believe in karma so i know that is not a reason according to what I believe. According to Abraham it is because of contrast we desire,but to that degree? I do not understand. The pain of a slaughterhouse that is equivalent of a disgusting horror movie?

"Change is the only constant."
Old 17-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Experiencer
I don't think it has been going on for 50 years. When I was a little boy, in my teens, that was in the 1960s. Animals consumption was much less and they had a much better life then now.
I think the bad habits started with the throw-away-consumption somewhere in the 1970s, when things started to be designed for single use and then disposed of. I would say more like 30 or 40 years or so. Other then that, society has become very individualistic and very much pointed towards the individual satisfaction. The ego has rised.

I hope that this preoccupation with the own well being will also be the answer to the terrible situation in animal farming and the food processing industry, climate change, etcetera. If there is one thing people care about it's there health. And since people get older and older they will be more and more confronted with the consequences of their bad habits.
Cost for health care has been spiralling almost out of control here in Holland so something had to happen. When people are faced with a deteriorating health as a consequence of their bad lifestyle I suppose they will be more open to change.
And things have changed here in Holland. People have been made more aware of bad habits and the need for good habits and people have started to live a healthier life. But it's going slow. The large majority of people still lives way too unhealthy.

I have to say that my own health was for me the reason to switch. Especially heartburn was beginning to be an annoying problem for me in my late 40s. But many people who are over 50 with heartburn just continue their unhealthy lifestyle and take medicine to compensate. So, it's complicated.
Now that I have switched to vegan heartburn is a thing of the past for me. And I am very grateful for that. My health has improved in other ways too.

I think people need to be made more aware of the healthy alternatives without meat. I think it's a job of the governement to do this. You cannot leave that up to the industry because they are only there to make a profit.

Many people of age in my environment have an unhealthy lifestyle. I wonder how much medicine they are prepared to swallow before actually changing the way they live.
One measurement the government has taken is to take heartburn prescriptions away from healthcare insurance. So people now must pay for that themselves.

There is also talk about a tax on unhealthy food. Just like there is tax on alcohol and tobacco you can also tax unhealthy food. But it is still only talk.
Smoking cigarettes is a very expensive hobby nowadays overhere.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Natasharabbit

MAKE IT POSSIBLE
I changed my diet to vegan after viewing the 'MAKE IT POSSIBLE' ad that is airing on Australian Tv. It is about factory farming. I couldn't believe Mother Pigs were so cruelly treated, they spend most of their lives in sow and gestation crates that entomb their bodies. They cannot move or even turn around! Their suffering is immense! People should research where their food is coming from. I didn't before, though I certainly do now.
Please watch this short animation film and share with people who are unaware of what is really going on behind the factory walls. Let's shine a light into the darkness and help our animal friends.
Google- Make it Possible
The campaign is run by Animals Australia
I would share the url, though this forum won't allow me to.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasharabbit
I would share the url, though this forum won't allow me to.
just a few more posts and you'll be there.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:32 AM
somnium

i have been intending to change to a diet of only harvested foods that do not kill animals or the plant itself unless the plant naturally dies after producing its fruit. in other realities however we have already managed to conjure directly our food, even meats without any life ever being taken. i have not mastered this art yet tho but i intend to. it is as i see the future of mankind, or atleast one future of mankind of many.
Old 17-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Ascender
Why do animals still love us? Because many of them have learned the lesson of unconditional love - something which many humans have still to learn. They are very forgiving.
Old 17-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
It's not so much the killing. If so,I could agree. It's the factory farming and the sadistic ways of killing.

While I agree with you about factory farming (some of it is unimaginably horrible), we're not actually the only species that does it.

Did you know that ants round up aphids and hold them captive, to function as sugar machines? Then when the babies ants are hatching, the captive aphids are then taken, alive, into the nest, to be dinner for the young.

Nature is brutal.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Suspended
It's normal for so many people because they were born into a way of life that allows this mass production of animal products to happen.
School children are tought about the food chain, so they accept meat as food without question; they go on to feed their own children meat, who are then tought the same thing.