Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Miss Hepburn,
How long do you want us to pause in silence?
I believe that all who posted here can do it for Eternity. Yet, I would like to answer NoOne post. If you allow us to do so.
Regards,
Lol, I didn't mean stop posting!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is
mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.
I like that!
Some say that's what sustained the Jews for 40 yrs in the desert...
Manna from Heaven ---and where is Heaven? Within. Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2021, 05:49 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lol, I didn't mean stop posting!

Old 24-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Legrand

Immortality is a big word.
Are we not immortal when we come to identify with the Absolute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, I must say, this whole "fountain of immortality" thing seems like a myth to me, I have been drinking soma, on and off, for a few years and it certainly had no noticeable physical effect, like increased youth or vitality. If anything, I've had my share of health issues and my aging hasn't slowed down at all.

But, there is a subtle transformation, that I cannot deny, it is the creation of a light-body, like what the gods have, as mentioned in the article above. That is in fact real and a very noticeable effect of the transformation that Soma engenders.
Old 25-02-2021, 03:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Well, I must say, this whole "fountain of immortality" thing seems like a myth to me, I have been drinking soma, on and off, for a few years and it certainly had no noticeable physical effect, like increased youth or vitality. If anything, I've had my share of health issues and my aging hasn't slowed down at all.

But, there is a subtle transformation, that I cannot deny, it is the creation of a light-body, like what the gods have, as mentioned in the article above. That is in fact real and a very noticeable effect of the transformation that Soma engenders.

i tend to agree generally speaking as far as health. i initially got into meditating because i had weird health problems coming up and i found i could make them go away with the energy. to then come back. but i fought like hell because for whatever reason i trusted that over doctors. which i wound up correct not because i could finally get rid of the issues entirely but because i finally intuitively told myself something i was eating was killing me and that my sister would tell me what it was. so she did because her daughter had all kinds of tests done to her at a great hospital in los Angeles. they suspected she had some strange disease. come to find out she had a serious allergic reaction to gluten. so it all worked out. i discovered bliss and found out what was killing me. gluten hadn't become mainstream while i was having issues. i doubt any doctor i could of found would of been any help.

by the way david spero offers weekly transmissions if thats something you may be interested in. i dont do it but i did for a bit a few years back. i mention because you said you hadn't been experiencing it as much lately

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-02-2021, 09:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i tend to agree generally speaking as far as health. i initially got into meditating because i had weird health problems coming up and i found i could make them go away with the energy. to then come back. but i fought like hell because for whatever reason i trusted that over doctors. which i wound up correct not because i could finally get rid of the issues entirely but because i finally intuitively told myself something i was eating was killing me and that my sister would tell me what it was. so she did because her daughter had all kinds of tests done to her at a great hospital in los Angeles. they suspected she had some strange disease. come to find out she had a serious allergic reaction to gluten. so it all worked out. i discovered bliss and found out what was killing me. gluten hadn't become mainstream while i was having issues. i doubt any doctor i could of found would of been any help.

by the way david spero offers weekly transmissions if thats something you may be interested in. i dont do it but i did for a bit a few years back. i mention because you said you hadn't been experiencing it as much lately

Yeah, for me it is dairy, even trace amounts can make me sick for days. It is incredibly hard to avoid btw, because a lot of products just say: "May contain trace amounts of dairy" to cover themselves legally, but I find that even those tend to make me sick. Same thing with lactose free products, while they're better, they also tend to make sick. It has to be strictly dairy free for me to be able to stomach it, though I have no issues with gluten per se.

RASA is interesting, but I have no need for it, I can access bliss any time I want, it's just that I have been going through a stressful period with many health issues, relationship problems, a breakup and too little time to properly relax, let go, meditate and let it flow. Lately, I have been getting my equilibrium back, but like everything, it takes time to find balance, once you're out of kilter. I could probably give RASA myself, but I would have to be in a really stable situation emotionally, spiritually, healthwise, etc... Hopefully, eventually I'll get there.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Immortality is a big word.
Are we not immortal when we come to identify with the Absolute?

Yes, my point exactly.

I think these myths confuse physical immortality, with the immortality of the soul. You need to create an immortal light-body, in order to be able to dwell in the realm of the gods (the various heavens) or to return to Source, the Brahman.

Drinking Soma makes you of light.

It is also what makes gods of the light.

It is the only way to dwell in the realm of the light, where everything is made of it.

That would be my interpretation anyway.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yeah, for me it is dairy, even trace amounts can make me sick for days. It is incredibly hard to avoid btw, because a lot of products just say: "May contain trace amounts of dairy" to cover themselves legally, but I find that even those tend to make me sick. Same thing with lactose free products, while they're better, they also tend to make sick. It has to be strictly dairy free for me to be able to stomach it, though I have no issues with gluten per se.

RASA is interesting, but I have no need for it, I can access bliss any time I want, it's just that I have been going through a stressful period with many health issues, relationship problems, a breakup and too little time to properly relax, let go, meditate and let it flow. Lately, I have been getting my equilibrium back, but like everything, it takes time to find balance, once you're out of kilter. I could probably give RASA myself, but I would have to be in a really stable situation emotionally, spiritually, healthwise, etc... Hopefully, eventually I'll get there.

nothing beats ones own access. i spent some time doing david spero meditation because i was looking for answers to what i was experiencing. he is one of the few that is honest and in enough depth of it to read it properly imo. i stopped going to it once i got what i needed and didn't see any reason to continue for the sake of transmissions.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-02-2021, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

If I were to attempt to classify the blends or flavours of the energy experience, I’d say that initially it was something like magnetic heat, rising to the point of causing disconcertment, in as fear that form may not be able to withstand the energy ... don’t want to end up in the loony bin! There was a clear telepathic message reassuring that there is no cause to worry ... but well, I wanted the energy to taper off and so it was. I then regretted it because it took several months before the next ‘waves’ recommenced.

Subsequently, several things happened sequentially ... in a nutshell energy rise from root to crown in a swoosh, a willingness to die so as to melt into the current to pass through an orifice in the crown, oneness experiences beyond and within form, followed by a cosmic egg (Hirayangarbha) splitting into two in the head region, physically feeling male and female forms descending into the heart culminating in union, resulting in an explosion of bliss. The bliss current stabilised in the central channel, becoming a permanent embodiment of being.

I recognise that this is at variance with say, what Gopi Krishna had depicted. It is somewhat in sync with Igor Kufayev’s elaboration in his video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo

Although I don’t attempt anymore to rationalise, I did chance to stumble upon this happening in Pratyabhijnahrydayam by Jaidev Singh

Leaving aside for the moment, visions of light and conversations with God, the essential takeaway for me has been simply this: an aspect allowing is all that it takes through constant mindfulness where even in our dreams our response to images manifest is tranquil. Then of course, what we call waking being another dream ... detached nonchalance (emptiness) whilst vibrantly present (fullness) becomes the state of being.

I no longer look at this or that chakra, for the very act of doing so is an interference. Perhaps the seeking as unseeking, corresponding to my handle, is the way best for me!

That was interesting to read.

I agree with your unseeking approach. In my experience everything melds into being it. Living it as ‘it’

When you say an embodiment of being ‘the bliss’ ..what do you experience compared to the download stage or the awakening stage?

One is balanced as the embodiment the other obviously the ‘ascension to reach the ‘heights’ of awareness, which would be a more ‘spectacular’ initiation. The initiation leading to ‘mastering’ the self as the embodiment’ ..
Old 26-02-2021, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That was interesting to read.

I agree with your unseeking approach. In my experience everything melds into being it. Living it as ‘it’

When you say an embodiment of being ‘the bliss’ ..what do you experience compared to the download stage or the awakening stage?

One is balanced as the embodiment the other obviously the ‘ascension to reach the ‘heights’ of awareness, which would be a more ‘spectacular’ initiation. The initiation leading to ‘mastering’ the self as the embodiment’ ..

I don’t know what is meant by awakening or enlightenment. There are incremental shifts within, gradual progression.

Loosely speaking, bliss may be described as a purring rapture, a current, sometimes a roar, a spasm of ineffable delight, an electricity, seemingly radiating in the central channel Sushumna. A climax unending. It is permanent, unaffected by the external, although if our attention is immersed in some other activity, it may not be visible in active cognition. No sooner we come to a position of rest, we again become aware of the current.

Likewise, the inner sound current. It is always there, if we are quiet. If not, it still remains but we lose cognition of it for the moment, that’s all.

As of what I know, each case is different. A friend of mine can easily shift vibrationally into the Parambrahm domain, another gets definitive guidance from the universe on a moment to moment basis. The enableabilities vary.

NoOne, on this forum, as also Legrand interact with the Goddess. Many others have different abilities but are reticent, so we must respect their wish to be silent.

What matters is a shift in permanence, not that sporadic experiences don’t count. However, the permanent assimilation within is ours in definitiveness.