Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-03-2018, 03:05 AM
SpiritofZoe SpiritofZoe is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 106
 
why are kids so mean

what is it about normal human development that so many youth are willing to strike out in sadistic ways against one another? I know we talk like Indigos are different, that starseeds have some cliche exception to learning cruelty which of course they do not,but maybe they are less likely to just copy other people and turn out like that- being a sadistic jerk just because your peers are. at any rate- what are they to do - I fear many are in too deep in an Earth culture that is going to ruin them one way or another.
Seems like I'm in one of those bleak moods about this topic, YKWIM?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27-03-2018, 08:21 AM
John32241 John32241 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,129
  John32241's Avatar
Hello,

This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

When society has strict rules and punishment systems in place, it is very hard to evolve compassionate thought patterns.

Gradually over time society will discover the value of compassionate actions. The tone of our religious teachings, laws of the land and educational conditioning will shift from sadistic ways to more humane approaches to these things. Then the model a child grows up with and follows will change for the better.

John
__________________
My web site: Telepathy Academy

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,741
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

When society has strict rules and punishment systems in place, it is very hard to evolve compassionate thought patterns.

Gradually over time society will discover the value of compassionate actions. The tone of our religious teachings, laws of the land and educational conditioning will shift from sadistic ways to more humane approaches to these things. Then the model a child grows up with and follows will change for the better.

John

You are undoubtedly right. I think we are beginning to notice this change today. In many small ways, ways again and again unfortunately disturbed by old habits and understandings but with a tendency to improvement.
In my society this change is noticeable in the generations. My grandparents lived trouble and strife. My generation not so much - and when I see my grandchildren and their peers it like watching a new sun rise.

Let's not give up on our ideals.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2018, 08:50 PM
SpiritofZoe SpiritofZoe is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 106
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You are undoubtedly right. I think we are beginning to notice this change today. In many small ways, ways again and again unfortunately disturbed by old habits and understandings but with a tendency to improvement.
In my society this change is noticeable in the generations. My grandparents lived trouble and strife. My generation not so much - and when I see my grandchildren and their peers it like watching a new sun rise.

Let's not give up on our ideals.
U

Thank you. I see this in many families as well. There are heartening trends to appreciate as well.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Badcopyinc
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

When society has strict rules and punishment systems in place, it is very hard to evolve compassionate thought patterns.

Gradually over time society will discover the value of compassionate actions. The tone of our religious teachings, laws of the land and educational conditioning will shift from sadistic ways to more humane approaches to these things. Then the model a child grows up with and follows will change for the better.

John

Exactly what I wanted to say...

My parents gave me a huge list of don’t do’s.
I ended up doing All of them anyway.

As a parent it hit me no matter what I say, my kids will do what they see me do.
So I decided to set a better example for them. Then one day it really dawned on me that we’re all still children. Which is my daily inspiration to be better instead of trying to tell others what I know. My kids have changed dramatically from my actions. I don’t teach them much. I just show them patience and compassion for others ignorance. And they unknowingly follow my lead.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Everywhere... and Nowhere
Posts: 6,592
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

It is also self taught. Kids form groups, with members that belong to it and members that don't. They will compete. If schools and society discourage such things than kids will do it elsewhere outside of school. You can have a wonderful safe place at home, or in school, and then find trouble elsewhere.

Realistically, bullying can never not exist because nature is driven by survival and competition. Kids may grow up peacefully and yet in some circumstances still develop bullying behaviour. However, people can educate one another, look for signs, and make corrections in time before things go bad.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Panlibertas Panlibertas is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 14
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

When society has strict rules and punishment systems in place, it is very hard to evolve compassionate thought patterns.

Gradually over time society will discover the value of compassionate actions. The tone of our religious teachings, laws of the land and educational conditioning will shift from sadistic ways to more humane approaches to these things. Then the model a child grows up with and follows will change for the better.

John
You can heal all of these traumas that is caused by laws and punishments though, but at first, you need a revolution that makes the whole Gaian society compassionate.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Inika Inika is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,345
 
Quote:
so many youth are willing to strike out in sadistic ways against one another?

to divert the other kid from finding out they still poo the bed. wet themselves. Get beaten at home for losing a sock.Having an odd extra bit of skin on their nipple.

they are shamed of their own self. others should be too. will make them feel shame.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Nameless Nameless is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Over the Rainbow
Posts: 2,729
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
to divert the other kid from finding out they still poo the bed. wet themselves. Get beaten at home for losing a sock.Having an odd extra bit of skin on their nipple.

they are shamed of their own self. others should be too. will make them feel shame.

Wow. Very powerful answer.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22-04-2018, 04:11 PM
dream jo dream jo is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: sea dream u cud say
Posts: 22,191
  dream jo's Avatar
dnt no why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
__________________
dream jo


i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums