Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2022, 07:26 PM
Seeker

My 2 cents

One day, I found myself in a store check out line. A baby under 1 yr, in a shopping cart. He stretches his little hand out to grasp at the candy bars in a rack. NO No says the grandmother. The baby does it again for the 3rd time. No she says and strikes the child's hand too hard. To myself. I say That does it.. there is going to be a response from me. I turn around and debate what that response is to be. I could slap the woman's hand or give her a lecture or I thought hand it over to spirit. I made my choice.
I turn back and face the woman. I look her in the eyes with zero anger on my part. I chose to let spirit handle it. Her look was like I caught her with her pants down then a weird slow motion smile broke out on her face. I said nothing. Spirit was in charge now. Just then a very big guy with huge arm muscles picks up the kid and ever so gently brings him up to the side of his face to snuggle, his wife half his size embraces her husband from the side. This was a big wow for me. My 2 cents would have been a disaster. I Chose to let spirit handle it. It was a very good choice. It taught the grandmother and me. The husband and wife already had what it takes. Love