Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
if we are all 'special' doesn't that actually mean no one is 'special' ?

Absolutely bfwf .

It's either the ego self that feels special or It's other Individuals that put you on a platform / pedestal .

Take away both Influences what Is left are the bare bones so to speak .

The bare bones as to what we are Is the same for all .

x daz x
Old 23-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
thanks! and good luck with your evolving energy recognition/conversion techniques.

just so you know ... i consider everyOne on this forum (heck! on this planet) to be delusional ... most definately including myself. i just prefer that delusions be logical so that disbelief is more easily suspended. lol

Hi I.Q.

Yer I understand . For me It's the other way round . Part of getting to know myself one relies on Intuition, and trust and so forth, I tend to more enough now accept what I experience even If I have no conscious references to which I am experiencing .

It's only my understanding within a physical / material mind-set that will say to me 1ft half man half animal spirits don't exist etc, etc, ha haaha . .

x dazzle x
Old 23-03-2011, 09:27 AM
blackfellawhitefella

thats how i figure its showing Itself

if i'm you and your her and she's that dude , wheres the 'special' one fit into the equation ?

then we move over to our 'special love ' ... consolidating our perception
Old 23-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi I.Q.

Yer I understand . For me It's the other way round . Part of getting to know myself one relies on Intuition, and trust and so forth, I tend to more enough now accept what I experience even If I have no conscious references to which I am experiencing .

It's only my understanding within a physical / material mind-set that will say to me 1ft half man half animal spirits don't exist etc, etc, ha haaha . .

x dazzle x

well generally, mental manifestations such as one foot half men/half animal spirits have some kind of symbolic validity so i'd have no problem accepting them manifesting as symbols of the human psyche. the "Yadda Yadda Children" meme symbolizes nothing but yet another set of labeled boxes in which to catagorize a certain kind of ego.

but i'll leave the poor little Yadda Yadda Children alone. thier meme has become a pet peeve for me and i'm simply irritating myself with them.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well generally, mental manifestations such as one foot half men/half animal spirits have some kind of symbolic validity so i'd have no problem accepting them manifesting as symbols of the human psyche. the "Yadda Yadda Children" meme symbolizes nothing but yet another set of labeled boxes in which to catagorize a certain kind of ego.

but i'll leave the poor little Yadda Yadda Children alone. thier meme has become a pet peeve for me and i'm simply irritating myself with them.

Yer I would agree certain Images can present themselves within symbolic form via our own psyche . 2 day's ago I had a lucid type of dream where I saw a One eyed cat . It was symbolic don't ask me how I know you kinda get to know within your self because of how things present themselves to you and how you feel In the duration of .

Material / ordinary dreams, prophetic dreams, symbols, spirit visitations and so forth .

x daz x
Old 23-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Angels3

To me I see Indigos as kind of like a extraterrestrial group that is/ has come to make the world better..kind of making us ppl more aware of the earth and such (lets face it, were not doing so good). Now whether they already came or are coming I have absolutely NO idea, but it is what it is.. If there real, then cool, if not then who cares. Frankly I've read the characteristics of an Indigo and I can say that its no different then anybody else. We all feel different (heck I even had a few of the characteristics), but I don't think that feeling "out of place" means that your any different from people. Of course I could be wrong (who knows!).
Old 24-03-2011, 04:10 AM
Master
gee Angel3, not sure where you've been but we tree huggers have been trying to make people more aware of the environment for over 50 years. so now that preserving the environment has finally become the "in" thing all the environmental awareness should to be attributed to appearence of "Indigos"?

see? see? this is the kind fecal matter that irritates me about the Yadda Yadda Children meme. just regular nonIndigo people WORK for decades to invoke positive change and then suddenly a group of people, applying a cutesy new age label to themselves, get the credit simply by being born. PFFFFT!

someOne please point out to me exactly what "Indigos" actually do to make the world better.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:44 AM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
someOne please point out to me exactly what "Indigos" actually do to make the world better.

follow on behind those who came before , paving the way for those who shall follow ?

playing their part , basically

Old 24-03-2011, 05:57 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
follow on behind those who came before , paving the way for those who shall follow ?

playing their part , basically
I must be an indigo then. Then again, maybe I just happen to be purple.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:

playing their part , basically.

how does that makes them different from previous generations?