Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 07-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Who is God?

It does seem that the Universe is hierarchal, that there is a top and bottom, like earth really, from single celled life to a human.

The bible discusses God, that there is a single entity that governs all.

What or who is it?

How did it become to be? Does it have a beginning and end? Is there anything beyond God? and beyond that, the ancients believed in many gods.

Humans have dominion on earth, what we say goes, we are godlike with the power to do what we want. They say god is love, is god a feeling?, light, an intelligence, where is it held?

What does it call home? In astronomy, infinity is highly probable, get your head around that, how does that configure with god? What is the ultimate nadir of everything, is there one?
Old 07-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi!
Your question is very profound. Over an extended period of time I have also reflected upon such subjects.

There have been written many books regarding experiences occuring after clinical death. I believe studying such experiences is key to attempting to grasp what is beyond the threshold of knowledge.

I believe another thing key to passing beyond the threshold of knowledge are dreams. I can tell you a personal experience I have lived through regarding this.

A few years ago I was visiting my grandfathers tomb with my mother and soon after that I dreamt of him. He was in a green place with a lot of natural life, a light breeze gently touching the skin, this sort of feeling.

I believe this was his attempt to let me know that things are okay, wherever he is.

Going back to your question, I like to think that theres this threshold of knowledge, that includes everything paranormal and seemingly impossible to grasp.

I like to believe that humanity can slowly deepen the knowledge in this direction, through a combination of spiritual and scientific. I think the first thing we have to do is take it baby steps.

Go from small things like reading about clinical death experiences and try to combine those experiences with other aspects, like religious texts, if you feel capable enough to interpret the meaning. I like to think that truth is like a puzzle, you have to gather pieces one by one to form a greater picture, and its a never-ending puzzle. Perhaps our innate desire to know the truth is why as children we like puzzles.

As you mentioned above, throughout the history there hasnt only been one God to be mentioned. Shintoism has 8 million Gods, Chinese believe in the will of the Heaven, Hermetism believes in a spirit that embraces everything and within which everything just is.

I do like to believe that although some religions talk about multiple Gods, there is one supreme God beyond any other power, and every religion is just a path to the same peek which is God.

However, I also believe that in the end we people must possess the courage to say that we have no idea whats out there. Perhaps this is the first step to real knowledge.

Further on, its very possible that the vibration that our planet emanates which I believe is built up of the sum of every thought of every human being on this planet is too low and this low frequency vibration does not invite true knowledge, that could come from angels or other entities below God.

But this is just the opinion of a 25 years old that has a passion for discovering ''the Truth''. I am happy whenever I see people who struggle with thoughts similar to mine. Gives me a little hope for the future of humanity's spiritual development.

Have a nice day!
Old 08-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Knower

OP, perhaps to get a fresh perspective of who or what God is or are we need to set aside our human logical thinking.

Because our logic comes from what we see and experience here in this small low vibration part of the vast grand whole reality.

There are much more greater knowledge waiting for us to uncover, and far more of the rest of the whole reality waiting for us to explore and experience.

At our state of awareness and consciousness, we could only perceive and see a small part of a tree and not the huge forest.

Some scientists are beginning to uncover in their experiments that a stationary object could briefly be at another location at the same time.

They are at the very early stage of uncovering multi-dimensional quantum energies.

An infinite meld of energies that are all intertwined, connected, and entangled. A meld in which therefore hierarchy and superiority can not and will not exist.

Highly intelligent energies without our human concepts of time and space while in a low vibration realm in which everything moves slowly, because these high vibration energies at will can be anywhere and everywhere in multiplicities of themselves.

What some call God is that infinite and eternal meld of energies highly biased in love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

God is the Creative Source of everything in this universe and all other universes and beyond.

We each are a multiplicity of God in the human form here for an amazing adventure of finding ourselves that is all part of a much bigger and grander divine plan for this young planet that all young planets had to go through as part of their spiritual evolution.

Interestingly, parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters.

Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with?

Perhaps God?

As Nikola Tesla had uncovered, to find the secrets to the universe think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.

Multi-dimensional quantum energies and much more that or technology can not detect, but could only see their effects.

We each are a mini-god that form a very small bit of the vast infinite meld of benevolent energies that many call God.

We are made in the image of God. That is the energy image of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy which is our true divine nature we are here to uncover and embrace if we so choose or not through free will.

The Kingdom of God is within us. That is the Kingdom of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy multi-dimensional quantum energies stored in the “junk” part of every one of the hundreds of trillions of DNA in each human body.

There is much more contained in the “junk” part of each DNA. And when we are blessed with the technology to detect such energies, we will have clear truth of who or what we truly are without any confusion.

It will happen when humanity begin to shift to higher consciousness, to treating each other better with more caring, kindness, honesty, integrity, and cooperation.

It will not happen as long as we are stuck in our old ways of deceiving, harming, and killing each other.

It all goes back for us to have sincere love, the most powerful highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy and much more that naturally flows in this universe and beyond.

The caring and compassionate God is pure unconditional love of an immensity and depth that will humble us in tears of joy and gratitude, in awe and wondering how God could love each of us so much without any prejudices.

Peace, love, and good vibration is not just a hippie thing, it is the natural flow of things in this universe and beyond.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Thumbs up

Thanks, OldChap!
I'm going to be writing a post soon....this is a subject that can't be written too casually, imo.
Quote:
The caring and compassionate God is pure unconditional love.... and wondering how God could love each of us so much without any prejudices.
Trust me, that understanding comes! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I lost this thread and have found it again, tracking down things is hard on such a big site. God must be like a beetle, for arguments sake, trying to understand the internet, or how to make a curry, its not going to happen.

Maybe that gap is like the gap between us and higher spheres. As something exists, us, the Universe etc, it is logical to think that whatever this is, has always existed, and always will.

Because you cant make something from nothing, that to make something, something exists already, that there is no boundary from space, then nothing exists, it cant happen.

And in that realisation, then consciousness and time exists. How to fill that?

If you watch the BBC at tea time, then soaps come on, interminable stuff, the same thing over and over. Is the Universe a big soap opera. The rise and fall of Rome, the British empire, wotld wars ...etc......

God might be thinking, " Can i change the programme,?" out of boredom. Is the cycle of birth re birth etc, and the forgetting, a way of passing time?

That, ultimately, we have seen the face of god, a million times. All we have to do is look in the mirror.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:16 AM
Ascender

Hello.

A belief that god is love conveys a belief more in the nature of "what" is god rather than "who" is god I think.

A belief that god is loving conveys a belief more in the nature of "who" is god rather than "what" is god I think.

I don't personally think of this distinction as being hair splitting or trivial.

Cheersx
Old 12-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes ive think youve got it. I have a Jack Russell, just seeing her, listening to her nails scrape on the floor, the noises she makes, her gait, the way she looks at me.

That feeling has no limits to its appetite, or how good it is, how deep, and how the next world must feel, in all things.

I dont think that calling the the upper levels of such, just thinking about that is incredible, that love in this world is small in comparison, calling such Mr Jones or Miss Talbot goes amiss.

Is the secret of existence love? that it all distills down to that.?, that eternal existence eventually becomes eternal bliss. Wow. But we are more complex than that, that the hierarchy of needs has many arms.

Humans have these needs that need expressing, and likewise so does God, for instance does God or the upper levels of existence get bored, or have needs to progress even further carry on?

That complete understanding, creativity, bliss, building Universes, etc, may not still be enough.?

Or is it enough.

This universe never sleeps, always moving, changing, but is God or universal intelligence, set, unchanging, forever?
Old 12-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Ascender

Smile

Hello.

Is it possible to know the secrets of existence ?

Existence may come to an end--who knows or can know? Until that happens--if it happens, existence is, was, and will be a continuing process of constant interaction and interdependence of all which exists--all united inextricably in the constant playing out the process of cause and consequence which actually is existence.

As individual bodies ourselves, we too are examples of this manifestation--for what are we but bodies and minds consisting of ever interactive processes of causes and consequences happening within our cells and those cells themselves also being part of that same process.--until the process becomes unsustainable in the form in which it was originally constructed--instructed by DNA blueprint--and then proceeds to become part of a process of bodily deconstruction/decay artificially accelerated by human endeavour or occuring according to natural conditions.

But is that the totality of the individual end for each of us? And for all life forms, plants creatures etc? in their given time? Who knows?

What we can begin to know however in some measure is the nature of the causes and consequences which play out in the process of existence.

Love is one such cause and also one such consequence, and able to be both simultaneously. Thus transcending time. How?Why? We live to discover perhaps ?? And perhaps by trying it out. Walking the walk. Along the way. etc.
Cheersx
Old 12-08-2023, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello.
Is it possible to know the secrets of existence ?
I was VERY taken by a verse I came upon in Jeremiah - he was a prophet
that God spoke through-so it seems.
*NO one has to believe this*...however I do and did...and I will say, Yes a human being CAN know the Secrets of Existence Itself.

What it said, by memory in Jer 9 ...but he who does boast, let him boast of this -
that he knows and understand me ...so saith the Lord.

See? We can. Be still. And you can know and understand the Heart and the Mind of the Creator Himself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-08-2023, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

I agree stillness is the way to answers. Though easier said than done and it takes a long time to get to the stillness that makes knowledge possible. The quote below is a good reminder of the nature of God when we get discouraged and it seems that love has left us behind:
The Master doesn't talk, he acts.
When his work is done,
the people say, "Amazing:
we did it, all by ourselves!”
― Lao-Tzu, Tao Te Ching
God is love works very well too.