Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 20-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godwin
Well I don't actually 'work out' but I do try to 'move around' a lot during the
day and not just sit and watch TV or play on the computer. I'll also try to do a
few isometrics to help tone muscles. Probably not the best way to exercise but
at least I'm doing something.

I shoot for 6 days a week.

1) Sundays off.

2) On the treadmill. 1 day walk 30 minutes, next day run 2 minutes, then walk 2 minutes, and keep alternating.

3) Bowflex. I try for 3 times a week but only usually do it 2 times. Toning. Not for muscles.

I am trying to run for longer than 2 minutes at a time but I have certain issues preventing it....but I am trying.

BuzzCap7
Old 20-09-2015, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Not sure why everything needs to have a point...
My observation when typing my reply was that excersize is suppose to release endorphins that help depression.
I went through one heck of a depression over the last two years.
(just out of it now)... Kinda wonder why those endorphins didn't kick in.

It could be good for motivation of some as in "if they can do it so can I."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-niluB8HI&sns=fb

If there is no point to something then it is a waste of time. It's true, exercising is a crucial aspect of a healthy lifestyle and combats depression. And you are right, some people may see these posts and become inspired to step up their own game. I am referring more to the intentions of the individual posters here. I doubt everyone is posting here because they want to motivate others. It is more likely that they simply want to talk about themselves, perhaps some with a bit of pride, perhaps to give others a certain impression about themselves. Deep down we will likely find the ego at play.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Super Moderator
I exercise every day by walking most places, and collecting logs for my fire. Very often I have to push a trailer uphill, load it with logs and push it back down again one mile. I prefer to do that, than work in an office to earn the money to buy logs in. Some people prefer the office work....but then I am pretty old and can do what I like.
One day I will probably pass away from a heart attack while hauling logs. But what a way to go....much better than passing from a heart attack in a boring office.....
The only places I don't walk are journeys in my car to get to places where I do walk.
We are designed to walk. Our ancestors walked miles each day.
Old 26-03-2018, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

5 days in a week.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:28 AM
Knower

I work out 5 times a week. It helps me to stay energetic.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Five times a week as well.
Old 13-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Exercise is a broad term which has several designations. Exercising your right to the freedom of speech is one of those designations. People have to be subjected to getting an attachment with instructions intended to keep somebody quiet, simply because they disagree with something wanton or immoral. More people should be allowed to speak their minds about what bothers them . the instantaneous response of the disruptive wizard assoscation of behind closed doors corporate policies and old autonomy taking persons of little interest , make people feel like it would cause people to voice negative opinions with social consequences, not only is this erroneous, it conflicts with progressive ideologies that have been the bedrock of philosophies which have bridged the gap of intollerance.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Burntfruit

5 a week.............
Old 26-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I am doing daily 1-1:30 hrs yoga and exercise.

Before the trying first time yoga and exercise, search from some websites and YouTube videos. Get final answer and following some activity.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
GREETINGS,

I never work up a sweat, but what I do is whole body stretching exercises I/2 hr Monday - Friday mornings starting at 06.30. I've been doing them since I retired. I still feel quite supple for my 75 years. I use the same routine every time. It not only includes my body but also my mind and soul.

JOHNTY