Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2019, 06:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehope
Re: "What this world needs is some tangible, irrefutable evidence...a full bodied apparition caught on a full spectrum camera and not just a grainy, blurry, night vision shot of an almost imperceivable "mist" caught at a distance of like 50 feet away... just saying"

I agree.

I am new to this Forum and am seeking?
Since childhood, I have always been interested in and open to Spiritual Issues, Death, Afterlife, Communication With Loved Ones and the Paranormal and felt I had this psychic sense and thought it tied into my Pisces sign. However, always seeking but not ever having any experiences to talk about. Still seeking. I guess only some have this gift ?
Don’t seek too hard. You might find more than you bargained for.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Master
My sister has captured a vivid array of colors of moving orbs in her house. Her house has all kind of serious paranormal activity. An investigator told her to invoke the name of Jesus to get rid of them, but that if they (the spirits) aren't Christian it will do no good. Ha ha ha. And why should she allow this individual into her home?
Old 28-10-2019, 02:10 AM
Guide

"I have always wondered what part of a ghost would be dense enough to knock, walk audibly or scratch people?"

Try sleeping in your bed alone, at night, ten feet up, and receiving a hard hit directly underneath you, and having the whole bed shake.

You have no family, or friends, or anyone to help you out physically, unless you pay them. Could go running through the apartment hallways screaming bloody murder, but what good would it do you? Now add mental health complications, and you're really fried.

Just sayn lol

I would like to say if you haven't experienced it, don't mock it.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
"I have always wondered what part of a ghost would be dense enough to knock, walk audibly or scratch people?"

Try sleeping in your bed alone, at night, ten feet up, and receiving a hard hit directly underneath you, and having the whole bed shake.

You have no family, or friends, or anyone to help you out physically, unless you pay them. Could go running through the apartment hallways screaming bloody murder, but what good would it do you? Now add mental health complications, and you're really fried.

Just sayn lol

When I first started working with EVP doing digital recording and Spirit Box, I received many death threats from the realm of spirit in the attempts to intimidate me and instil fear.

Many psychic researchers quit at this point, once "Zozo" comes through the board sending everybody running off and screaming down the halls...but not me!

I immediately lit some candles, placed a marble on the table after dusting it with talcum powder, got out my K2 meter and my laser grid device...set it all up with the words "wanna kill me eh? Blow out a candle first! roll the marble! Give me an apparition...let me see what I am dealing with and how much power you actually have...or are you just a big lying coward?"

Suffice to say, all my candles remained alight, the marble stayed where it was, none of my equipment went off, I received no more EVPs and I have survived to tell the story without as much as a "boo" although I will still see the occasional spirit orb...so whether you like it or not, I am fully entitled to mock at my leisure UNTIL something eventuates.
Old 30-10-2019, 02:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
[i]

Well, unfortunately, mocking is my go to coping mechanism.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

This thread has been closed at the request of Native Spirit.

Lynn
SF Admin