Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7777
Hi!

Just want to share an experience...From past 3-4 days...I am getting thoughts of a person...whom i have a soul connection...

I generally cant get him out from my mind...But from past 3-4 days....its like in my mind i m talking to him and keep talking to him....If i tried to stop that there is a headache...

Yesterday, I finally decided to let they thoughts come...then i felt light...and something slightly felt in heart chakra and near solar pexus...

But in the morning still same....Is it just I m thinking so much or this can actually happen....???
Hi there and hope my shared experience helps..

When I first started meditation, I tried too hard to 'stop my thoughts' and also to 'open my brow chakra', but the harder I concentrated (and I can concentrate like a focused laser beam), the more I got a sharp pain between my eyes, leading to a dull, throbbing pain at the back of my head.

Then I thought to myself (some thoughts are good), just why am I concentrating so hard and what is it I am trying to see with my concentration?

Who is going to be left around to 'see it' anyway?

However, I couldn't stop the headaches...Jala Neti (nasal saline flush) cooled down my third-eye a bit and so did the practice of Trataka (fixed candle flame gazing without even trying to stop thought at all).

Doing Trataka Kriya is excellent for overcoming this malady...just light a candle (I personally use black to represent my Sacred Goddess) and gaze at the candle flame...then at the tip of your nose...then back at the candle flame...keep doing that for 2-3 minutes.

After that, just gaze at (not look at) the candle flame and watch its every beat and flicker, without thinking about how it beats and flickers and what 'air currents are around that may be causing it to do so'...whenever your mind starts to wander and starts to drift off, bring your awareness gaze back to the black candle flame.

It's okay to blink and breathe fast at first...that will slow right down after a few months of daily practice until you get to the point where you are hardly even breathing at all and the sensation of your breath stopping is very exquisite, but just go with it...don't fight it!...bring your attention back to the candle flame and/or/both your deep, pranic breathing (which should have recommenced by now).

After you have successfully become 'one with the candle flame' through this practice and you can gaze for 3 hours like it's only 3 minutes, close your eyes! you will see the after-image of the candle flame 'burn' a hole in your brain and awaken your third-eye straight away!

I have thought about thought until I thought no more and I have experienced Shunya 'total nothingness', but the experience only lasts for about a minute or so before I feel my head is going to explode from all the 'psychic pressure' and then any thought popping back in becomes a welcome relief and I'm back to normal.

This should help you out anyway, but always see a doctor for such things first to rule out any medical cause or obstacle!

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 23-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
Hello,

This is a strong soul bond that you have with him. He is not aware of it and telling him about it will not do him any good either now of when you leave the company.

Your inspiration to heal him is most likely accurate. We do not really heal another but set up the energetic potentials for that. What I would suggest is speaking with him telepathically while he is sleeping. If you wake up in the middle of the night, that would a good time for this.

When you do this you will be speaking with either some aspect of his subconscious or his higher self. Ask what it is that you can do to assist him with whatever it is you can do for him. Be the kind friendly interested person you are and see what you get for insights.

The thing for you to focus on is working with these circumstances "pain free". For you to move in that direction a conversation with your own inner wisdom is recommended. A great deal of telepathic energy work is self discovery. I have published 72 telepathic insights at this link.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru....php?board=5.0

Telepathy Part 1 through to Part 72 will outline the kinds of things that you can do to be pain free. These things are not easy but they can change pain to joy for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Knower

Thanks John..
Thanks to believe as no body in this forum has belived me...

I would also like to share..during spiritual awakening I heard voices..as we both are talking...
Once I said "Heal me"...
Another day I heard him saying..."speak, I m listening"... His voice was v clear and in the same tone in which he generally speak...

In dreams...I also saw him confused and talking to himself that she is married, stop thinking about her...

Is this possible that he doesn't know about this but there is something of him which is giving me these messages?

Also today, as u said when he was near me i tried telepathy...I didn't felt anything that time but after few minutes I felt slightly pain in heart and his face popped up..
After few hours...I had a great pain in heart and chest area...I lasted for almost 1 hour..I also felt something in my throat...as if something has stucked in my chest...

But he was looking OK...as normal..sometimes quite and sometimes talktive...
Old 23-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Knower

Also...yesterday I had a dream where one man was training me on trade mil..I soon increase the speed which led me to stop...
Then I saw sending him some messages but text one and he didn't replied that way so I got disappointed..he was standing in a group with other colegues..

I think yesterday dream was my today..I did what u said...but did with speed...
I sent him msg telepathically... In return I didn't get the response in the same way and actually was v disappointed even I cried after reaching home..also he was standing with collegues
Old 23-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Master
His response to your telepathic conversation can seem intrusive to him. Keep it as friendly and light as you can and let him speak to you about the more important matters first.

You have skills and abilities which he does not have. Those things do not matter. He will trust you when he can sense you have his best interests at heart.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2015, 04:31 AM
Knower

HI John..

Last night I tried commute with him telepathicaly....I didnt woke at midnight, it was around 5AM...

I tried to focus on my heart chakra but it didnt happnd easily...but soon I was able to concentrate...
I was not aware what to say so I said "Recognize me...I am waiting for you"...I felt lil heavyness on my chest..Thats all...

So am I going right...?
Today I will start reading which u shared with me...

Thanks again
Old 24-11-2015, 06:31 AM
Knower

HI John..

Last night I tried commute with him telepathicaly....I didnt woke at midnight, it was around 5AM...

I tried to focus on my heart chakra but it didnt happnd easily...but soon I was able to concentrate...
I was not aware what to say so I said "Recognize me...I am waiting for you"...I felt lil heavyness on my chest..Thats all...

So am I going right...?
Today I will start reading which u shared with me...

Thanks again
Old 08-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
I had these types of dreams as well. I had 2 dreams just before the awakening really kicked off. One was to show me what was coming, which was an entity appearing to me and the other was of an entity harassing and trying to scare me. That dream was to show me how I was going to respond to the process. I showed anything but fear. Within a month I started having "activity" going on all around me. I'd walk by metal buildings and you could here the casings around the windows make cracking sounds. Battery in my suv kept dieing. My brand new ranger wouldn't crank if I tried to drive it. I would have random thoughts hit me, next thing those thoughts would come out of someones mouth that was around me. I kept smelling metallic smells that would burn my nose n throat. I could see entities as plain as the living. Could hear them as well. Still can when I choose to. I attract them within a 5 mile radius it seems like. It takes getting use to. At first I prayed for my curse to be removed. What did I do to deserve this? My prayer was answered but not in the way I asked. A lady woke me up saying "Don't worry I'm going to help you. We are all here to help you". I started learning how to use the gifts I thought were curses. When I felt what I could do for others, I realized how blessed I really am. It was hard getting this far but so well worth it to know for a fact that love doesn't die and its what binds our souls together. Mothers who have passed they wait on their children, devoted husband's wait on their wives. All you can do is accept your gifts as they surface. If you don't transition willingly and this is your destiny, it will drag you kicking and screaming. It won't take no for an answer.