Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
waddles9123

Post hello and why im on this site.

Hello last night I was dozing off and there is a Guy standing there. And I want to scream but I couldn't. And then he turns his head and says " fix it". And I scream and wake up. Then I doze off again and I see him chasing me around a grass feild and I fall and comes up to me and says " just make sure you fix it". And now I have been up soince three in the morning and I'm actually afraid of going to sleep. And you could tell he was dead because his throat was slit. And he had cuts and bruiseds everywhere and he was wearing a petticoat and Ozzy Osborne glasses. So I got an account because in seeing if anybody could help me think what happened or some explanation.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Master
I dont have any advice for you waddles, however I wish you a warm welcome to the community :)
Old 12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Leeroy1979

Hi waddles, and welcome. I'm sure you will find what your looking for here.

Did you know this person ?

Have you moved in recently ?

There is nothing to be afraid of tell yourself that as it cant hurt you. I know it will send your head spinning but be open minded and next time you find yourself 'there' ask him to explain the reason for 'fix it'. Appearances can be deceptive and his grotesque look might not reveal the truth of his being.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 PM
seahorse

Just a thought, sometimes Spirit talks to us in ways our Psyche can understand, using images or thoughts or archetypes already existing in our minds, just like a parent explains something to a small child using concepts suitable for the child's age. Try to think of what this man could represent to you, was there a violent film you watched and could identify with the story, have you ever watched a musical video involving such a scene, in general have you encountered something similar in real life ? In many cases we must read between the lines
Old 12-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to SF waddles

Not everyone looks at the welcome forum and you'd get much better results if you posted your question in the dream section.

My thoughts.....perhaps you need to take a firm stand with this Guy in your dream. Allow yourself to visualize the dream and instead of running, turn to him and ask what 'fix it' means? Show him you are serious and sincere in knowing the answer, don't fear him. Then decide and choose what is right for yourself.

The neck is the bridge between the body and the mind, It's where our thoughts and ideas can manifest into action. Is there something you've repressed or had trouble expressing? Swallowing back your feelings, for whatever reason, can cause a tremendous amount of tension in the neck.

Enjoy the forum and may you receive your answer from many helpful people on this forum.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:20 PM
MYFIGO

Hi and welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place.

I've sent you a private message. Hope it helps!
Old 13-11-2011, 04:49 PM
mattie

Hi

Sounds like a stalled 4D joker playing a prank on you. You can vet these spirit jokers, even in the middle of a dream.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097