Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I haven't experienced past-life-regression either so I can't comment on the technique. I've heard some individuals benefit greatly but I don't know if any actually experience negative outcomes.

I suppose one might learn details better not known but that's just my guess. Inevitably some individuals will be living now after traumatic earlier lives but I don't know if simply learning about them would constitute a significant risk.

My expectation would be that ideas in one's head would not appear if one was genuinely recalling details from previous lives. There's a possibility, though, that ideas you already hold did actually originate in an earlier life anyway.

Then, as you say, you might not know which came first - a chicken and egg situation.
True!!!! And we keep going round and round in circles !! There have of course been many other thought patterns connected to all of this... But the outcome would still be the same ... I still wouldn't know!!!
Old 05-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
True!!!! And we keep going round and round in circles !! There have of course been many other thought patterns connected to all of this... But the outcome would still be the same ... I still wouldn't know!!!

It's a conundrum, A.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
It's a conundrum, A.
...I think you're a conundrum Lol.....How are you doing?...
Old 05-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
...I think you're a conundrum Lol.....How are you doing?...

Hangin' on in there, gettin' by, holdin' on to what's left of the world we used to know.....

I'm fine, thanks.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Hangin' on in there, gettin' by, holdin' on to what's left of the world we used to know.....

I'm fine, thanks.
....AHHH.... But the question is.... The world we used to know this time last year , or countless past life worlds we used to know LOL.....Am pleased you're doing ok.... Hug back . I can't do those icon things !!!!!
Old 05-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
....AHHH.... But the question is.... The world we used to know this time last year , or countless past life worlds we used to know LOL.....Am pleased you're doing ok.... Hug back . I can't do those icon things !!!!!

Don't you see them on your screen? I have 15 to the right of mine....and more if needed. I just use the same few.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Master

Elfin, I have a longing for Africa as well. The older I get the more in tune I am with it. I have never been there but I remember telling someone once if I ever visit, I would never leave.

Also the theme song to the movie Out of Africa arouses a longing, a homesickness for Africa that I cannot explain. The song’s co-writer David Paich said he was inspired to write the song when during the early 80s, he watched a documentary about the “death and suffering” plaguing many people in Africa.

https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/meaning-of-africa-by-toto/

And when I look at a really dark black person's skin, the really dark ones... I just marvel at the beauty. Flawless.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Master

Regarding your beliefs in the reincarnation of the woman, go with your gut. Don't let doubts creep in.

I have half a dozen memories of past lives and, from what I have learned, no one can know if they were real but me.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:49 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Hi..this is something I have been putting off for a long time... But it won't go away.... And at some point I know I have to tell it... Several years ago , I started an "awakening" process.... Which from what I believe, you are "shown" things from past lives in order to clear karma, baggage or whatever...in order to progress your ascention...... So here goes.... Firstly , my father was fighting in Africa , around 1953/ 54 as part of his national service. The war was terrible, as all wars are... And he never , ever , EVER , spoke about it. Except for one story he told me , about 30 years ago..... He was on night guard watch ...at camp, and as daylight was approaching , he saw the sillouette of an enemy soldier , with gun, and a backpack on.... He shot...and then had to see whether the soldier was dead, or injured. The soldier was dead.... So was the little baby strapped to the soldiers back... The bullet killed them both.... The "soldier" was a young woman........ And then after he told me he cried, as it was something he could " never get over"......... Skip forward to 1961.... And I was born....Twins... My sister died at birth....... And to this day.. I have never ever got on with my father..........skip again to when I was a teen...and without going into detail...I "lost " a baby that I very much loved....it was not my choice...( You will know what I mean...I had no say).... something that has has never left me and indeed haunted me at times........and then skip to just 9 years ago... I got into an argument with my father.... ( Not hard to do)....and out of the blue I screamed at him..."you killed my baby"......!!!..... Even afterwards I thought "maybe that was unfair...it wasn't actually him that did the deed".. although he never actually supported me at that time... Indeed he "washed his hands" of me..... Then skip to only 6 months ago... Where I wake up in the night , sit boltright up in bed ... Like id been stuck by lightening... With the realisation that I was the female soldier in Africa ...and that not only had my father in that life shot and killed me, but also my baby..... And maybe..just maybe ...this is why I have such an in-explicable draw to Africa .... Because once it was my home......... But anyway... That's my story.... And it feels good to let it out...
Hi Elfin....First thing that hit me was that he had a chance to repay karma for what he did to the woman and to the baby on the back...But he did not. He chose to repeat himself. He could have stood by you. Stood by your baby. He chose not to. He just went with the flow of society those days and was more concern what others would think,what shame there would be in having a daughter give birth to a grandchild out of wedlock. He is the one who should feel shame. It should have mattered more to him what you thought, what your baby thought than all those people out there without faces.

You must be an advanced soul who chose to reincarnate with a less advanced one (your dad).
Old 06-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Don't you see them on your screen? I have 15 to the right of mine....and more if needed. I just use the same few.
Hi...yes I've seen them... But when I press one nothing happens LOL....