Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Knower
Crystal Messages

This thread is meant to be a diary of sorts for crystal messages.

For myself, I do this mostly to help me remember what their message/purpose is, their preferences for cleansing/charging, and anything else important they have to say.

I invite anyone else to join in as well, with messages from your own crystals.

If you don't know how to hear messages from crystals, I think the skill is clairaudience. Or about the same thing, anyways. I do it by lying down, with my crystal in my hand, in a dark room (not sleeping), quiet the mind, and let whatever thoughts come. You will know when a thought is not yours. And, it will also make sense coming from your crystal. Also, when in half-sleep state, or dreaming, or in between dreams, that is often when messages occur.

Good luck, I hope to see others posting interesting interactions here!! If not, well, it will still be fun for me. :)
Old 29-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Knower
Peach Quartz:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/a...5&d=1597614740

*Asking what its purpose is, while snuggled in bed next to it.*

"Happiness"

"Help with loneliness"

*Was feeling sad, crystal energy increased, it felt weird, but good, unlike other crystal energies, centered on sachral and solar plexus area, like a buzzing/vibrating feeling. I think it was weird because it didn't touch my heart chakra much, like other high vibe stones do*

"Don't think about that" (in reference to what was making me sad)

I *think* it said it liked sunlight, will have to double check.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Master
If I want to know more I sit with a crystal, put on some nice relaxing music, and slow myself down. Then I enter the crystal to meet its crystal being.

I have one larger crystal that even after years I couldn't work out. So I did the above and sat with it. I was open, had no idea what I was going to get.
The inside was all clear and sunny, like a crystal playground. Slides and things everywhere. I kept going, and then a shape came to me. The shape of a man. He was brightly lit, yellow, like the sun. He came to me and stood before me. The love was astounding and zinged through us and the air.
He automatically shone his light through me, he was the sun, and I was made of crystal. I looked behind me and I saw rainbows, created by him and me. Something neither could make on their own, we had to be together and then create something new, something extraordinary!

I suppose I was basically shown my love, my one other half of my Soul, my Twin Flame.
Totally stunning as at the time I wasn't busy with that at all, I didn't even think 'TF', nor was I focusing on love or a relationship when I'd sat down with the crystal. I just wanted to know why it was with me.
Amazing stuff!
Old 30-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
This thread is meant to be a diary of sorts for crystal messages.

For myself, I do this mostly to help me remember what their message/purpose is, their preferences for cleansing/charging, and anything else important they have to say.

I invite anyone else to join in as well, with messages from your own crystals.

If you don't know how to hear messages from crystals, I think the skill is clairaudience. Or about the same thing, anyways. I do it by lying down, with my crystal in my hand, in a dark room (not sleeping), quiet the mind, and let whatever thoughts come. You will know when a thought is not yours. And, it will also make sense coming from your crystal. Also, when in half-sleep state, or dreaming, or in between dreams, that is often when messages occur.

Good luck, I hope to see others posting interesting interactions here!! If not, well, it will still be fun for me. :)

The first thing that came to my mind was when I spent the night in a huge Crystal Cave. I experienced nothing until the lights went out and then I could see everything in the pitch black Cave. Then the magick began..............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If I want to know more I sit with a crystal, put on some nice relaxing music, and slow myself down. Then I enter the crystal to meet its crystal being.

I have one larger crystal that even after years I couldn't work out. So I did the above and sat with it. I was open, had no idea what I was going to get.
The inside was all clear and sunny, like a crystal playground. Slides and things everywhere. I kept going, and then a shape came to me. The shape of a man. He was brightly lit, yellow, like the sun. He came to me and stood before me. The love was astounding and zinged through us and the air.
He automatically shone his light through me, he was the sun, and I was made of crystal. I looked behind me and I saw rainbows, created by him and me. Something neither could make on their own, we had to be together and then create something new, something extraordinary!

I suppose I was basically shown my love, my one other half of my Soul, my Twin Flame.
Totally stunning as at the time I wasn't busy with that at all, I didn't even think 'TF', nor was I focusing on love or a relationship when I'd sat down with the crystal. I just wanted to know why it was with me.
Amazing stuff!

Wow!! That's amazing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The first thing that came to my mind was when I spent the night in a huge Crystal Cave. I experienced nothing until the lights went out and then I could see everything in the pitch black Cave. Then the magick began..............

I am SO jealous of this experience you had.
Old 30-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Master
I've had another longer one with my white jade skull. I sat with her to tune in, maybe get her name. She'd only just arrived.
I got to see me walking down a hill/mountain on a sandy path with another woman, both her and me priestesses on our way to the village at the foot of the hill/mountain.
Both wearing white robes. I got a name immediately but I wasn't sure if it was the skull's or mine in that life.
For me it was the first time I was allowed to go down to the village, I suppose after proper training?
The priestesses did so every so often to help and heal the people in the village, and this time I was the one to do this.
I was welcomed by the villagers who were all waiting outside and I had to stand in front of them and address and heal the ones who needed it. I did that with my eyes. I could do this 'thing' with my eyes.

I'm working this entire vision into a meditation.
I use the name I got for the skull, she's still with me, but as to date I am not sure whether it was my name or hers, hihi.

I do btw not always get such things. Usually it's just a feeling, 'falling' for a crystal or having one call me. A click, and that's it.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Wow!! That's amazing..

I am SO jealous of this experience you had.

That was only part of it. The person I was with, I asked her to hold her hand out in front of her and tell me what she saw? She said she saw her hand.

I laid down on my mat to sleep and the next thing I saw was the ceiling of the cave coming down on top of me. I had my eyes open. I was scared, about ready to get out of there when I realized the ceiling was not coming down but I was rising up. This happened all night long.

The next night, when I was back home, I turned off the lights and with my eyes open...... I was instantly back in the cave rising to the ceiling. This went on all night long.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-08-2020, 11:56 PM
Knower
You guys have the COOLEST visions. I, on the other hand, just hear things! But, it's kind of cool to "talk" with my crystals. I love it. It's easy to find out what their unique purpose is this way.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Knower
Manifestation Quartz (multiple little babies, one is rainbow-ed)

Night 1:

At night, half-asleep, holding it in my hand, trying to discern its purpose.

Knowledge - multiple times I hear this word.

????, and then you will have your aura.

Some crystals are for energy, some are for knowledge. I am for knowledge.

*Thinking about the Arkansas mine he came from*

That is a very very sad thing. Very sad there. Blasting.

I remember two visions - he was telling me what other crystals I should get. He showed me a picture of citrines, and also of raw copper pieces.

Night 2:

Put me on your forehead and make your wish. We will try to manifest this.
*I do so*

I had ordered a natural, unheated, unpolished citrine. The citrine I ordered came with a crystal reading from the seller, with messages just as I receive them (she has the same gift of clairaudience). The crystal's message on her page said the crystal was about helping heal Mother Earth.

Your new crystal is very VERY green.

Me: Does she want to come to me, though? *feeeling a bit nervous, as I use paper plates and plastic cups pretty often!*

She is very EXCITED to come to you.

Nap, after coating my serpentine rocks with epoxy resin:

That was not a good thing you did.

The serpentines, they did not want that.

You don't deserve to have your crystals.

I explained why I did that, the risk of asbestos, etc.

It was an over-reaction.

It was a terrible mistake.

I was quite sad about this, later that day, in meditation, crystal is on bedside.

I will work with you again. I am sorry I made you cry.

*Edit: He also told me he talks with a higher stone being, he called this being "the bedrock" from the mine he came from. I got the impression this being works with him, like he works with me.

**Edit: *While laying on my right side* This side. This side, and put me in the pillow. Pillow. Interestingly, this is the side recommended by Tibetan Yogis for dreaming, due to energy flow.

Last edited by Hilary : 31-08-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:07 AM
Knower
Natural, unheated, unpolished Citrine "Mother Earth Harmony":

This crystal had a crystal reading that came with her from the seller who also uses clairaudience in the same way I do. The crystal's message on her page said the crystal was about helping heal Mother Earth.

I can't believe I'm being ADOPTED!

Me: I will take you for walks on the beach, and we will clean up the garbage.

Then I will be AWAKE for you!