Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Do we interact with our other incarnations in the spirit world?

Like if I had a very negative past life which turned into a negative entity in the spirit world, would I have to feel that pain as well? Or would I focus on my current incarnation?
Old 21-08-2020, 02:46 AM
Seeker

Yes we do, I do all the time. My current incarnation became so shattered that my past lives began kicking in like walk-ins but also in fragmented state. So my healing journey is about putting my current self together and many of my past lives as well. They do act as negative entities and even look like black smokes. But with patience and self compassion they have been merging with me and healing within me and we become more whole as a more complete version of the current self.

They can only affect you if you have many retrogrades in your natal chart, otherwise you would not be affected. I have many retrogrades.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Master

I believe that we have one soul, one existence, which has many sequential lives. Our higher self is part of that one soul. If we do terrible things during a lifetime it affects our personalities, our selves, just like if we do wonderful things. The memory of those events in one life does not come bundled with the next, but the effect of those events on our souls do. If healing happened in the afterlife then the negative effects will be negated to varying degree.

Everyone focuses on their current incarnation until they start looking for previous ones. But I also think everyone has to deal with the baggage they brought in. For better or worse.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Experiencer

Could these be viewed as ones shadows?