Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
Tidal wave and Irish ancestors

I dreamt I was at the seaside with my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. the sea was turbulent we walk down the pier that went out into the ocean and as we were walking down the path there were protectors like sponge cylinder things along the pier edges and protecting the edge as if you couldn't fall off now. then a massive Tsunami was rising up coming towards us I was standing there thinking if I run away from the tidal wave to the shore I would die so I grabbed onto the protection response things in the giant wave came crashing down but didn't hurt me I was okay. The water was all around me but I was breathing fine and there was no force or pain. later in the dream I could see Irish land and I could see about 50-100 ancestors standing there all smiling at me welcoming me and then I woke up
Old 05-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
the Tsunami of love !
the wave of new energies entering into the earth plane will wash away the old paradigm...
and usher in a new dynamic of reality.
the "protective devices" seem to have been put in place by those who are (spiritually)
aware of the changes on the horizon.
the Irish land with 50-100 ancestors is a feature of the new sensibilities available to you
specifically Ladyrose92 (other people will have different 'welcoming scenes').
Old 05-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt I was at the seaside with my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. the sea was turbulent we walk down the pier that went out into the ocean and as we were walking down the path there were protectors like sponge cylinder things along the pier edges and protecting the edge as if you couldn't fall off now. then a massive Tsunami was rising up coming towards us I was standing there thinking if I run away from the tidal wave to the shore I would die so I grabbed onto the protection response things in the giant wave came crashing down but didn't hurt me I was okay. The water was all around me but I was breathing fine and there was no force or pain. later in the dream I could see Irish land and I could see about 50-100 ancestors standing there all smiling at me welcoming me and then I woke up

A tsunami is an emotionally overwhelming period which will happen in your future, but you will be fine because of your protection response. This emotional tsunami should shake a lot of stuff free and lessen your subconscious emotional load, perhaps enough to start seeing some of the ancestral karma that you carry. This is a dream promise of personal growth and progress which will be an upheaval but well worth it. Overall a very positive dream.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Suspended

it means you have a guardian from beneath the waters who is right next to you & protecting you,
& will always save you no matter what occurs in life