Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I don't know of any hard and fast rules about colours. Personally I think it's very individual, depending on your associations with them. In most cultures gold represents "the highest". When I see gold in an aura, I sense that the person has some beautiful Christ-like qualities. I tend to see it in people who are consciously working on their spiritual self-evolution and are really genuine people. I see my Guru's aura as mostly completely white but with a gold halo around the edges.

Purple is often associated with the brow chakra. When the brow chakra opens up there can be all kinds of visual experiences... for some people it gets pretty psychedelic. Colours are not the only way to experience energy though.

That's intereseting... Thank you. I know exactly what you mean when you say for some people it gets pretty psychedelic. It's so clear, so real, every detail. It's always something spiritual, extraterrestrial, ancient,... animals, entities, houses, scenes,... I feel energy too. I once felt something like energetic snakes going up and down of my spine when I had an Kundalini awakening. I once channeled my spirit guides and my whole body was vibrating. I feel waves when I wake up sometimes... For me it's undeniable that energy exists
Old 20-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I don't know of any hard and fast rules about colours. Personally I think it's very individual, depending on your associations with them. In most cultures gold represents "the highest". When I see gold in an aura, I sense that the person has some beautiful Christ-like qualities. I tend to see it in people who are consciously working on their spiritual self-evolution and are really genuine people. I see my Guru's aura as mostly completely white but with a gold halo around the edges.

Purple is often associated with the brow chakra. When the brow chakra opens up there can be all kinds of visual experiences... for some people it gets pretty psychedelic. Colours are not the only way to experience energy though.

I like the comparison to Christ. Until it became important to present the three items the wise men gave him... gold really had no ranking in importance with respect to spirituality.

Gold is, if you do some research, is not really as important as many would like to believe or what it has gained since the three wise men. In fact, it only has merit to Abrahamic religions and except for Hinduism not much beyond that.

In ancient cultures, it was a pretty bauble. A symbol of mortal superiority - self-claimed importance, but not real importance in relation to actual spirituality.

After all, if you look, almost all of the old spiritual cultures revolve around the LUNAR aspects - harvest, pregnancies, etc., etc., etc., is all dominated by the moon. I have never heard of a "harvest sun" and once ancient French, Italians and other people in that region calculated the best time for them to become pregnant or their animals to become pregnant by the moon.

Stonehenge, for example, is predominantly used for moon worship / observing not actually for solar. Solar came later but the original builders constructed it to value the moon.

Lunar is silver. So not that long ago silver was considered superior to gold.

Even eastern cultures, where spirituality has existed for centuries instead of a few fleeting decades like it has in western society to be "cool" and "different" reflects this.

The yellow - GOLD is never mentioned - dragon of the Chinese represents a man's ruler. Self-appointed really because there was no messiah to claim that the yellow emperor and his descendants had indeed been appointed by some diety. It actually doesn't exist beyond the emperor claiming his self-made importance as some practices won't even acknowledge the yellow dragon.

However, white in relation to metal [so indeed silver], is associated with the king of beasts. Baihu is the guardian, the protector, the destroyer, the "right hand of god" in a way. He delivers justice. The original holder of this position was actually the Qilin, the messenger of the gods. The creature that plays the part Gabriel did for Christians and also, in some way, the role of Michael. The Qilin is after all present at the birth and the death of every divinely gifted sage or ruler and unlike the yellow dragon ... this is real divinity not self-made importance.

The Qilin is so important it dominates in western society too. Unicorns, well, many hold that those legends stemmed from qilin originally.

As per the old authentic beliefs the member, Claymore, actually possesses an aura that is purer and one could say more divine or at the very least a far more spiritually gifted presence than anyone with a gold aura if their aura is indeed solid silver as claimed.

That they had some very devoted Christian woman, who Claymore apparently didn't know, refer to them as an "angel child" is interesting but at the same time not surprising in the slightest.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by strsd
No, no, it's like I'm getting short snaps of visions of all the colors, it's unexplainable. I don't see these colors/pictures on my eyelids.. I would get a picture with all different types of complex symbols, colors, shapes I've never seen anywhere before for example in my mind.

Optical illusion. Wear glasses by chance or have problems with your eyes? If not I'd suggest seeing an eye doctor and potentially your GP.

Spots, shapes, etc. are all signs of problems with the eyes.

It is your eyes - the rods and cones - trying to compensate for light to darkness.

Everyone gets the same time if a goofball friend, for example, takes a photo of them in the dark with the flash on. You'll keep getting shapes, etc., out of the corner of your eyes until they adjust.

Quote:
It's not an illusion or eyelids. It's really unexplainable if not experienced before. Sorry for my bad english haha, but I'll give my best to explain it.

No, it isn't hard to explain. Because anyone with a bit of medical background knows exactly what you're describing.

Quote:
Everything ''Full HD''. I watch TV without thinking about nothing, blink and recieve a picture so complex and clearly. As if someone created it for me, and every detail is there.

Again optical illusion. After image. Get your eyes tested.

Quote:
I once listened to a song, got a picture from the artist incl. birth date in the time, and it was correct after I looked it up on the internet.

Happenchance. Easy enough to do if you happened to be viewing the artist prior, as is oftentimes the case when listening to new music, when the subject is "fresh in the mind". There's a reason why the human brain is called a supercomputer - it generally isn't a round piece of swiss cheese.

Quote:
And it happens mostly in the dark or when the lights are low.

So according to this you watch TV in dark or low light. Again optical illusion. It is nothing but your eyes & brain trying to play catch-up.

Quote:
When I'm in a meditative state all the time. That's just one story... It's real, but I don't know what the gold means..

So you are in a meditative state watching TV in the dark. How interesting.

Sorry but I am a bit skeptical at times. Particularly with claims that are a little out there. By the way about your dragons in dreams I asked if you could describe them ... either there or PM me. I am curious as to what exactly you saw.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsune
Optical illusion. Wear glasses by chance or have problems with your eyes? If not I'd suggest seeing an eye doctor and potentially your GP.

Spots, shapes, etc. are all signs of problems with the eyes.

It is your eyes - the rods and cones - trying to compensate for light to darkness.

Everyone gets the same time if a goofball friend, for example, takes a photo of them in the dark with the flash on. You'll keep getting shapes, etc., out of the corner of your eyes until they adjust.

No, it isn't hard to explain. Because anyone with a bit of medical background knows exactly what you're describing.

Again optical illusion. After image. Get your eyes tested.

Happenchance. Easy enough to do if you happened to be viewing the artist prior, as is oftentimes the case when listening to new music, when the subject is "fresh in the mind". There's a reason why the human brain is called a supercomputer - it generally isn't a round piece of swiss cheese.

So according to this you watch TV in dark or low light. Again optical illusion. It is nothing but your eyes & brain trying to play catch-up.

So you are in a meditative state watching TV in the dark. How interesting.

Sorry but I am a bit skeptical at times. Particularly with claims that are a little out there. By the way about your dragons in dreams I asked if you could describe them ... either there or PM me. I am curious as to what exactly you saw.

Thanks for your answers �� Very interesting... PMd you