Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Seeker
Lightbulb Golden Aura... What is gold?

Hey, I always see gold when I close my eyes. Gold mixed with purple for example. What does it mean? What does the gold really mean? I mean, the whole internet is full of answerd but can someone who can see auras too tell me? (I can only see them clearly in my mind) The gold and aqua mix, what's the meaning? Is it associated with a chakra?... I feel what it means, I mean, I know how the gold feels like but why is it there? When does it come? Why do people have gold in their aura? It's funny I can see them but I can't interpret them. I'm too scared for wrong answerd on google
Old 05-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Experiencer
Hello' strsd:

You are offering yourself information, which is the first step in learning about you and your natural abilities and qualities, such as the Aura and its' energies.

What is known is that...colors of gold are directly related to those higher more angelic beings of light and those realities.

But, as I look into your consciousness and energy patterns, it is quite clear that your association with gold has to do with your 'energy centers or chakras'. Now, in basic laymen expressions.....gold is the color of masculine quality and silver involves feminine quality.

Therefore, one perspective is that, this may be associated with gender. That which you identify as copper is neutral and not necessarily identified with either gender, but more with both.

As to 'your' association of gold and purple these appear to be associated with energy chakra centers. There are many, many expressions of color that you utilize within our physical dimension and they may be indirectly associated with the vibrational quality of each of your energy centers, but energy centers resonate specific vibrational qualities.

They do utilize, each of them, all of those qualities of each other, but they are quite specific in their dominating vibrational expressions. This is the reason that they are not expressed in other hues but specifically in the basic, so to speak, colors of specific qualities, such as red, yellow, blue, pink.

In this, it is clear that you, in perceiving these colors suggests that you are on an information gathering trip.

This is merely what you may term to be the impetus of qualities expressed in desire to be creating a new pathway of creating one's reality.

A new focus of attention. And a new experiencing of your natural energies and their application. Therefore, your perception of colors is not what is significant, but rather, it is the “realization or recognition” that you are moving into a new level of consciousness or reality and that your perception of these colors is merely a guiding symbol or acknowledgement of your current movement into these new and higher levels of reality.

Congratulations....you have made the first step in your new time line or pathway of learning.

I hope this has helped you understand your current situation.

In Light & Peace Taoist
Old 05-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by strsd
Hey, I always see gold when I close my eyes. Gold mixed with purple for example. What does it mean? What does the gold really mean? I mean, the whole internet is full of answerd but can someone who can see auras too tell me? (I can only see them clearly in my mind) The gold and aqua mix, what's the meaning? Is it associated with a chakra?... I feel what it means, I mean, I know how the gold feels like but why is it there? When does it come? Why do people have gold in their aura? It's funny I can see them but I can't interpret them. I'm too scared for wrong answerd on google

i like reading the contributions of The Taoist; so i recommend you
ruminate on his post a bit.
for me, gold is associated with divine love; it is ancient (time tested),
and yes masculine [as if grandfatherly -- yet still vibrant].
purple is, i believe, a color of royalty. in older days, the dyes to make purple
shades were expensive and so the color became associated with high rank/wealth.

the "right and wrong" of your understandings isn't gonna be found in books
or online, but it'll come from within you... what associations do the colors
feel like they have for you?
trust your instinctual knowings; be true to yourself.
oh, and don't overlook the value of the other colors too, a rainbow of a
single hue has less magnificence somehow.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Newbie ;)

is there also any feelings that comes with it?
Old 19-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Literally it depends on the hue & appearance?

Pale, dark, muddy / dirty looking? Each symbolizes something.

The others are saying gold = divine protection, etc. General answers and in a way wrong. So what appearance / shade / "texture" are these colors?

Such says more than just gold & purple to someone that knows aura meanings and just doesn't google the first website.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
I don't read aura meanings but I can see them. Mine stays indigo but recently had gold streaming through it. When I saw it I had a vision of a big 2 door gate made of it and heard a stream of water. *shrugs*
Old 20-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Seeker
Thanks to everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertkoh
is there also any feelings that comes with it?

There is �� Each color, each hue,... has a different feeling �� I think it has alot to with consciousness, knowing, understanding, protection, angels, GOD... Divinity... Love
Old 20-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by strsd
Thanks to everyone...

There is �� Each color, each hue,... has a different feeling �� I think it has alot to with consciousness, knowing, understanding, protection, angels, GOD... Divinity... Love

You say you are getting this "aura" when closing your eyes correct? Have you tried this in a dark room.

If not it could be nothing more than a reflection of light through the eyelids. I get this "gold aura" all the time due to light sensitive eyes [but being capable of seeing better in the dark than most people]. It is nothing but the eyes / brain still thinking light exists which doesn't exist.

I'd suggest trying this in a dark room - and seeing if you get the gold / purple aura. If you don't, it is nothing but an optical illusion. After all, if auras was literally that simple 9 out of 10 people would have "gold auras" or "red auras" given this illusion.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsune
You say you are getting this "aura" when closing your eyes correct? Have you tried this in a dark room.

If not it could be nothing more than a reflection of light through the eyelids. I get this "gold aura" all the time due to light sensitive eyes [but being capable of seeing better in the dark than most people]. It is nothing but the eyes / brain still thinking light exists which doesn't exist.

I'd suggest trying this in a dark room - and seeing if you get the gold / purple aura. If you don't, it is nothing but an optical illusion. After all, if auras was literally that simple 9 out of 10 people would have "gold auras" or "red auras" given this illusion.

No, no, it's like I'm getting short snaps of visions of all the colors, it's unexplainable. I don't see these colors/pictures on my eyelids.. I would get a picture with all different types of complex symbols, colors, shapes I've never seen anywhere before for example in my mind. It's not an illusion or eyelids. It's really unexplainable if not experienced before. Sorry for my bad english haha, but I'll give my best to explain it; Everything ''Full HD''. I watch TV without thinking about nothing, blink and recieve a picture so complex and clearly. As if someone created it for me, and every detail is there. I once listened to a song, got a picture from the artist incl. birth date in the time, and it was correct after I looked it up on the internet. And it happens mostly in the dark or when the lights are low. When I'm in a meditative state all the time. That's just one story... It's real, but I don't know what the gold means..
Old 20-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
I don't know of any hard and fast rules about colours. Personally I think it's very individual, depending on your associations with them. In most cultures gold represents "the highest". When I see gold in an aura, I sense that the person has some beautiful Christ-like qualities. I tend to see it in people who are consciously working on their spiritual self-evolution and are really genuine people. I see my Guru's aura as mostly completely white but with a gold halo around the edges.

Purple is often associated with the brow chakra. When the brow chakra opens up there can be all kinds of visual experiences... for some people it gets pretty psychedelic. Colours are not the only way to experience energy though.