Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-01-2023, 04:39 PM
irisa

Yellow text

In a dream from a few nights ago i was on a pavement with on the left all grass till the horizon. It felt like i was on the pavement, though i was not really there with/in my body. ´He´ was there as well...but i could not see him, only sense him. I just knew he was there. We were communicating. He was telling me (without words) about sort of ´the way to get to a certain point, goal, commitment.´ When hearing this i knew he had simplified the way to our commitment/date (or something like that). I was sort of relieved, understanding what he was saying and that we were on the same ´path´ here...he words could have been mine.
While he was ´talking´ i saw several yellow signs like in a garland floating above the grassland...with in the middle the vowel ´V´ also in yellow. It was like this garland were his words in signs...The V felt like a Vow.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Pathfinder

Seems like you and him are on the same path or purpose in life. It's more than just physical. It's at a higher level of consciousness. The green grass may signify healing love caring. It represents the heart chakra. The yellow garlands could indicate courage and sunshine. V for vow but also victory. Yellow in its dim form would be fear. Just my thoughts.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Knower

The dream scene still exists. While meditating you can re-enter the scene and speak again with 'He' and interact with objects and entities. Try experiments to test the nature of what you meet
Old 27-01-2023, 02:51 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Seems like you and him are on the same path or purpose in life. It's more than just physical. It's at a higher level of consciousness. The green grass may signify healing love caring. It represents the heart chakra. The yellow garlands could indicate courage and sunshine. V for vow but also victory. Yellow in its dim form would be fear. Just my thoughts.

Thnx for your reply!

Yes, that is how it feels a little in waking life as well...like we ´share´ something.

I was thinking about the whole picture:
Pavement...made of stone...like the body is our daily vehicle (souls´ vehicle)
The grass...made by nature...the heart maybe?
Till the horizon...from here to infinity...the All, the Universe...

The last couple of dreams, since i am trying to dive into myself again, it is like some weird/difficult symbols are in the dreams, like the yellow things that make sort of a garland together. Like i´m learning to understand (symbolically then) what my soul is saying...or the universe...

The V also made me think of Peace...
Yellow....Solar Plexus...the sun indeed...the self...
Old 27-01-2023, 02:53 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
The dream scene still exists. While meditating you can re-enter the scene and speak again with 'He' and interact with objects and entities. Try experiments to test the nature of what you meet

Thanks for your thoughts!

I will definitely try to do so. I also thought about the ´whole picture´ some more...i wrote my thoughts about that under the answer i gave Deeprem.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:34 AM
Master

well whenever I hear of the color yellow i immediately think of the yellow brick road from oz... it being the safe path home...

I find that a lot of the other things attributed to yellow in this thread are equally valid though...

it is interesting although possibly coincidence that you saw a 'yellow garland'... as judy garland starred as Dorothy
Old 28-01-2023, 07:41 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the feedback Iriasa. It makes this site more enjoyable when dreamers respond to possible interpretation's. I like Falling Leaves input regarding Garland. Keep diving.
Old 29-01-2023, 02:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here is a bit on the color yellow maybe there is something in this that might resonate with you ?

When I think of yellow I think of Light and Hope and how we put things out there but they have no foundation under them to come back to us as a complete outcome.

Lynn

Color Yellow

The shade of yellow determines the meaning. Pure, bright and sunny yellow is the easiest color to see. People who are blind to other colors can usually see yellow. Yellow is full of creative and intellectual energy. Always use yellow note pads.

Yellow symbolizes wisdom. Yellow means joy and happiness. People of high intellect favor yellow. Yellow daffodils are a symbol of unrequited love. Sunday's color is yellow-gold.

Yellow Energy

Like the energy of a bright sunny day, yellow brings clarity and awareness. The shade of yellow determines its effect: Yellow-green can mean deceit, and creates a disoriented feeling. Orange-yellow imparts a sense of establishment. Clean light yellow clears the mind, making it active and alert.

Put some yellow in your life when you want:

clarity for decision-making
relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, exhaustion
sharper memory and concentration skills
protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather

Yellow gem stone properties

Carry or wear yellow gemstones to promote the ability to express yourself. They are excellent stones for writers and public speakers to increase eloquence. The yellow stones stimulate movement and mental awareness. They are used to enhance decision making skills.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:30 PM
irisa

Thank you, FallingLeaves,

yellow brick road from oz... it being the safe path home...

This sounds warm and safe..

I like your thought on the possible coincidence about yellow garland. I looked up her book, interesting, but did have no feelings with it according to my dream.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:33 PM
irisa

Hi Lynn, thnx for your Yellow thoughts

I like it when several people give their thoughts and associations about someones dream(symbols). That way we can learn from each other and even get to know each other a little...each thoughts shows something about how that person stands in life or about his/her thoughts and experiences...