Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Master

re #18

Thanks for that post Utopian. Regarding having no respect for someone, you stated maybe another way of saying it “is it ok not to have love someone.”

Nice one! I like that.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:10 PM
I did not realize how much of a time difference it is in Australia and Colorado USA, Redchic !
So, if it is 5 am here ---it's 11 pm in Sidney!
I figure 'about' 11 am in the UK.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Master

Actually we are fifteen hours ahead of Colorado in US

Sydney (on the east coast) is 3 hours ahead of us n Western Australia.

We are eight hours ahead of UK.

This makes it a bit hard for me to be involved in a certain topic cos I’m in bed when you are all having a jolly good time answering each other’s comments. Then when I enter the conversation you are all in bed and then forgotten about it the next day so my comments seem to be “old hat”.

I meant to mention this before and say sorry if I seem a bit late responding to comments but that is the reason why.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Deactivated Account

I hope I'm not diverging, but I was wondering how one can get this state permanent, and just like Miss H said, it's by Grace! I found myself in this gathering of ancient elders, very colourful tent with lots of red, and they spoke without speaking, that accessing cosmic consciousness is by Grace, it is a realm of beingness, and one who is connected can connect you into it. Its a lot harder to get it on one's own. I haven't had the opportunity to make it last, only having handful experiences, and would love to live on it.
Old 24-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I hope I'm not diverging, but I was wondering how one can get this state permanent, and just like Miss H said, it's by Grace!
I haven't had the opportunity to make it last, only having handful experiences, and would love to live on it.
Hi!
There are steps!
Here's a Plan:

Belief is huge...we must believe 100% that this state is possible...not for just Yogis, for example.
Belief that we are destined for this, it is our birthright.
Belief in the unlimited.

Desire - We must want this state.
And what do we do when we really want something?
We keep it in the forefront of our minds.
We become steadfast - focused.
And we do all the things we believe in our mind that helps us, (it is diff for diff people)..
Example...one person may firmly believe he must not eat meat...while another thinks meat is fine, but alcohol and caffeine are No-nos, see?
Keep purity in thought word and deed.

We practice and incorporate into our life what we firmly believe will open this door forever.
We must believe and know it is possible this lifetime, 100%.
Surround ourselves in inspiring words and stories of the saints, the yogis, mystics and poets while they were in this state.

Focus, desire, belief, will are the most powerful things in the World.
They are what created this world and maintain all of Creation.
(Hope, faith and wishes are nothing in comparison.)

A plan...a partial Plan. I might have left some things out...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Thumbs up

Channeled in ''The Way of Mastery'' by Jesus or Jeshua ben Joseph.
Page 81

Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you and within you as
The Doorway to the Kingdom of Heaven, waiting only for you to acknowledge
its presence and to open it?

As I'm sure you know, when Jesus says, "everything", he is actually meaning:
'everything'.

Is there something that stops you?
Find out what that thing is...overcome it.

Old 24-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
. but I was wondering how one can get this state permanent, and just like Miss H said, it's by Grace! it.

Aknaton,

Yes…….this is it ! From a purely Christian perspective I could write pages about this. Suffice to say…..”all that is good comes from above”. For many the very idea of grace might seem quite arbitrary. One can easily search the Scriptures and perceive how to attract grace. But, IMO, ‘desiring’ grace is counterproductive….if that desire is sourced in the ego. Perhaps we should treat any gift from God as the most precious thing we could ever possess and abandon any concept of a wish list or hierarchy of gifts……..
Old 24-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi!
There are steps!
Here's a plan

Focus, desire, belief, will are the most powerful things in the World.
They are what created this world and maintain all of Creation.
(Hope, faith and wishes are nothing in comparison.)

A plan...a partial Plan. I might have left some things out...

As you might surmise, I beg to differ….:). The notable thing that you left out was the qualifier that you repeatedly ask of us….and that is to say IMO. To say that faith is nothing seems to deny the source of all gifts IMO. And incidentally I would also attribute more power to the will of God…….
Old 24-01-2023, 06:45 PM
Master

It would seem to me that ‘belief’ is the very definition of IMO……and ‘desire’ very much seems to be a product of the ego…..every living person on earth has an ego. Egos conflict with egos…..how powerful can they be ?
Old 24-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Master

Are belief and truth synonymous ? I am the way, the belief, the life ??