Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-12-2022, 04:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
all conflicts must be resolved by love alone’.
(shyly) I like this
Old 30-12-2022, 01:09 PM
Master

thoughts & trauma

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
If this thought is left unsettled it can gather momentum, and emotions can gather around it and if left unresolved it can become a negative tendency.
It's a very nice point with nice conclusion given by you only in aforesaid text .
i would like to use the word 'Overpower' than 'Neutralize' just to be sure of the positive counter thought is more powerful than negative thought and seeker places more focus on the same . Probably 'neutralize' too may mean the same for many.

Overpowering thought for trauma related events in life of people who suffered injustice can be like
1. There may be delay in God's justice but injustice never prevails in His world. His Ways works this life or after life
2.We can seek the justice with ourselves but only following just ways of God. One wrong can not be corrected with another wrong .
3. Life is far bigger and there is more in its treasures than to storing grudge for past wrongs done . Those treasures open only when our mind and heart is open and pure . Many times when God takes away something , it gives many other hidden gifts and blessings in life.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
...received a vivid wisdom download...the message was ‘all conflicts must be resolved by love alone’.
Well, first, lol, that is such a great phrase ''wisdom downlaod''!
I don't know how to say it sometimes ...to Christians I might say I had a sudden revelation as in 'it was revealed' to me.
Or I'll say I was ''given insight or Divine Insight"...then you have the common,"A light bulb went off on my head, Ta-da!"

.....This might help somebody:
I know it's difficult sometimes to relate to 'loving others' to resolve things.
"How do I do that? I hate the guy! But I wanna do the right thing."

We think of love often as actually a gushing feeling for someone or an excited emotion for some thing, "I love that" - car, movie, new chair.

But, love manifests in many ways...
-Just not getting outwardly angry
-Demonstrating patience
-Using calm, gentle words (when ya wanna slap the person!)
-Smiling!
-treating them as you would love to be treated - like by a mom just pointing something out:
"Billy you could have said that differently...instead of with anger, embarrassing him in front of others...with kindness....and gotten your point across, privately...
maybe waited a day to cool down."
-love is not shaming a person, putting them down

I have to apply these things all the TIME! Do I like it? NO.
I wanna put nails under their tires! Put super glue in the store's locks that cheated me!

It's a constant thing to resolve conflicts with patience, kindness...and at the least detachment and letting it go. (Often called forgiveness.)

These are the beginnings of love....not having to feeeeel actual love for the person.
Being kind.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Master

Yes Miss H that really does sum it up!

I also try to do the same things and yes I would certainly like to swing bat over one particular persons head at times, but somehow I do manage to control myself so I guess yes that is a form of love.

I’ve also completely lost it probably twice in the last ten years, but you know it doesn’t bother me at all. Omg I enjoyed giving that person a piece of my mind and funny enough I felt great afterwards! However I must say this person was pushing and pushing and pushing me til one day they crossed the line. I think it shocked them more than me as they weren’t expecting it and it was certainly VERY affective!

Not proud, but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Master

The worse part is when negative or strong emotions take over one's rational mind. That's when they are "out of control."
Old 16-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Master

Then maybe our egos are getting in way of each other…..one way of viewing it…..
Old 16-01-2023, 10:06 PM
I forgot about this thread...thoughts...they can be like petting a cat...
you just pet them...slow them down ...and you start to hear the purr...I mean that literally.
Those that know Sat Nam, know what I'm talking about.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2023, 05:24 AM
Master

I think at some point you realize you are thought. From that point on you have the option to be something else.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think at some point you realize you are thought. From that point on you have the option to be something else.
Does that mean you cease to exist when you're not thinking?
Old 17-01-2023, 11:02 AM
Master

Re Maisie

Maisie: “I think at some point you realize you are thought. From that point on you have the option to be something else.”

So are you saying this from experience, if so, what did YOU choose to be and how did you do that?