Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Guide

Creator or created

Are we creators or created? Are we creators of the universe? Or are we created by the universe? Are we gods or simply created in the image of God?

I don't really know the answer to this conundrum. I feel that I am God. At the same time I feel that I am a mere aspect of god, a mere child of God. I feel that I am the Whole and also simply a part of the whole.

It seems to me that the process of creation is ongoing. It is not complete. It never will be complete. There will always be room for more growth and expansion. God, the I Am, did not create a static universe. She/he is constantly changing. The work of the Source is not finished. Their work is an eternal job in progress.

Like God, I feel that I am eternal and uncreated. I am a process of creativity. But I have always been here. I am always creating myself. I am always creating the universe.

I am both creator and created.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:37 PM
Master

Whatever you feel and think about yourself is a choice, a mental thing, a bodily thing, consciously or not, what if you let go of this endless choosing between this and that and just rest in the silence between each choice? Is it this silence coming and going? No, it is always there, that is the background, that is who you are, from where all things arise and return into. Congratulations, you have come to your natural state. That is consciousness, pure consciousness, an ocean of potentiality from which you pick this and that and say "This is me" but how can that be? If God is all there is, can there be something outside God? If consciousness is all that you are, can you be something other than consciousness itself, a thought or a feeling?

I have come to the experience that you have concluded in your last phrase except that I do not see this in terms of creator and created ( of course for those who do not know that which is, we can go with that ) but only consciousness and its infinite manifestations.

In my experience this analogy came to me, consciousness is birthing itself endlessly from itself, by itself and through itself, it has no beginning and no end, it simply is, that's the closest I can get from a human perspective. To put it simply, you are popping into existence endlessly by yourself and through yourself, you are not living nor dying, you just are.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:57 AM
Master

Ahhh ThatMan I just luuuuuv your last paragraph above. I am totally in agreement with that. Couldn’t have said it better myself!
Old 28-12-2022, 05:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I have come to the experience that you have concluded in your last phrase except that I do not see this in terms of creator and created ( of course for those who do not know that which is, we can go with that ) but only consciousness and its infinite manifestations.

That's a jolly good response to my post. Thanks.

I like your description of consciousness and its infinite manifestations.

It is always good to hear about people's different experiences and conclusions.
Old 28-12-2022, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233

I am both creator and created.

I am a created co-creator
Old 28-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
Are we creators or created?
Neither. Creation is a man made concept.
Old 05-01-2023, 03:17 PM
Master

"Creator or created"

Neither. I just am.
Old 05-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris

Neither. I just am.

Cool.........
Old 05-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Knower
I am the Breath of Life Breathed by The Great Holy Mystery Spirit.

The great Dao teaching says: The Dao that can be told is not the eternal Dao.
Also
The Dao that can be understood can't be the primal, or cosmic, Dao, just as an idea that can be
expressed in words can't be the infinite idea. There are ways but the Way is uncharted.

Or I could say I am the Lover and the Loved in an Eternal dance.
I am Form and the Formless.
I am the observed and the observer.

One might also remember that to be a creator one also is a destroyer.
Or what goes up most come down.
I am that I am
I exist that I exist
I will Be that I will Be
ehyeh asher ehyeh

Oh, the many teachings of the Yin and the Yang))((
PEACE
Old 05-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen

One might also remember that to be a creator one also is a destroyer.

True..........