Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-07-2022, 08:06 PM
asearcher

I'm so sorry for your pain and tears over other things in life you've been struggling with.

If I were you I would def contact someone at the office, company and say that there has been an accident and the lap top is not working.

There have all sorts of insurances and I am sure this will not be a big deal at all.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:57 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, first, never lie to anyone.
Ya maybe your right Miss H!!
Old 18-07-2022, 05:25 AM
Pathfinder

@iamthat

"As for the laptop and you possibly losing your job, maybe try using ho'oponopono to seek forgiveness for whatever you might have done to manifest this situation in your life."

I hope this is not a joke but what is "ho'oponopono"

For now I said I was sick and sick this week..
Old 18-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
I hope this is not a joke but what is "ho'oponopono"
No joke. The Hawaiian word ho’oponopono roughly translates to “cause things to move back in balance”.

The basic premise of ho’oponopono is that we are responsible for everything which manifests in our life. If a stressful situation arises then it is because we have done something to upset the natural balance. We therefore ask for forgiveness for whatever it is we might have done, and in the process we also forgive ourselves. Thus balance is restored.

Plenty of information about ho’oponopono online. It is a very simple practice but it can be surprisingly effective.

Peace
Old 19-07-2022, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I placed my mind on the laptop for a second. I dont' know what I thought about the laptop. But look at the end result. Someone in this world must know what this punishment is. Help me!

In my past experiences when something went wrong, it USUALLY took me to a better path. Because I could not see into the future, I never knew something better was coming my way. I kept my eyes focused on that silver lining in every bad situation.

Like you, I used to think when things went wrong it was some kind of punishment. I chose a hard life before I was born. You learn faster the harder your life is. Knowing I survived all the bad experiences that fell in my path made me a stronger and more successful person. I know I can handle and deal with any situation that comes across my path. I no longer fear when bad things happen.

It's your choice, is this going to break you or is this going to make you stronger. I chose to get stronger. What are you going to choose?
Old 28-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Pathfinder

Omg.

There is some ho’oponopono going on or manifesting or reverse manifesting going on.

Last week I got my 2 weeks notice. I was feeling bad initially then I thought it was good as I can spend time with my kids during their summer break.

Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day. And just this morning I got an email asking me to stay for 5 more months.

Gosh.

Don’t know what to make of this ?!!
Old 06-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Pathfinder

I got my laptop fixed. As you all suggested I said my dog made it fall of the table. I got my job back which should last a little bit as everyone is being laid off (which is ok with me as it is gods will and not a result of my manifestation. ).

However heart drenching manifestation happened again which I need to mention here.

As I mentioned here I am having “womens gynaec issues “. Which have been tormenting me. For some reason I looked at my cute little daughter who has showed NO signed of puberty just till last month and was like what if she started womens issues I would die !! It was just a thought nothing more than that.

U know what she started her periods at 10 a week after I thought this. !!

Someone help me get these manifestations under control. It is heart wrenching aweful to see some awry manifestations come through.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:20 PM
asearcher

I still think what you have is not manifestations. What you have is "knowings" of what is to come and they would have happened whether you thought of it or not. What you just described happens to me now and then and similar, and because I do not view it as manifestations I don't worry about it as it ain't my fault. Don't know if this helps, though.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:57 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
As I mentioned here I am having “womens gynaec issues “. Which have been tormenting me. For some reason I looked at my cute little daughter who has showed NO signed of puberty just till last month and was like what if she started womens issues I would die !! It was just a thought nothing more than that.

U know what she started her periods at 10 a week after I thought this. !!

There are some natural remedies for womens issues. Try one of these:-
Black cohosh, white willow, oil of evening primrose.