Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2022, 01:55 PM
Master

Considerations 158B …

We love to stay the same …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Oddly enough … it’s when you begin to make some advancements in your inner life and how you perceive life … inwardly and outwardly … to be … that is often when the struggles become more intense. There are forces and energies in the Lower Psychic Worlds that work to make sure you stay right here … period … for as long as they can keep you here. You do not learn greater strength and perseverance … easily … or happily.

Additionally … in the Lower Psychic Worlds … there are cycles of activity. One moves from periods of rest … to being very active … and by that I mean … things are happening. Just as the seasons change … so do these cycles. You can be doing everything “right” … and suddenly become immersed in chaos … hopefully at the mild level. We’ve seen others get absolutely buried in struggles. We’ve all been through this.

While in a “struggle” phase … then is rarely the time to begin a new way to go inward and deal with the issues. The time for that is previous to these cycles. Spending time on the inner and practicing beneficial ways to handle struggle when it is *not* currently happening … is a learned discipline. Most just wait until they are in the middle of it all and then wonder why “inner” patterns aren’t working for them.

The fact that the Lower Psychic Worlds are the schoolrooms of learning … it should come as no surprise that if you cannot learn to live here in the material … you probably cannot live anywhere else. When you can make peace with this world … you are clearly ready for higher levels … as long as this “peace” does not come about through complacency or withdrawing from the responsibilities of outer life.

Certainly … if you are reincarnated on the Astral in a cycle of rest … that’s wonderful. Be rest assured … you will be placed back into the “system” eventually. With eternity to work with … we all have lots of time.

As you gain in your ability to more beneficially work inwardly to act and react to outer circumstances … you gain in confidence … even with baby steps … and continue to grow from there.

There are certainly times when we will just go find a cave and call it good. There are lessons to be learned from such exclusion … both beneficially and detrimentally. Experience teaches discernment.

To actually move into new belief … and on into its practice … is are indeed. All can see the resistance … in ourselves … and in other. This is one of the reasons why a living, warm passion for advancement is nurtured in the sincere and enthusiastic student. Complacency and an apathetic is barely good for data gathering. Revision can help build this enthusiasm if it is not already a lifestyle. It’s a wise idea to keep such passion to yourself. Fanaticism is often most unwelcome.

It is part of your responsibility to assist with the learning of those who are coming up behind you. It can be no other way and continue to serve Life. Always remember … each of us has rightful privilege to our own state of consciousness. To press “learning” another’s when they do not want it … is not the way to go about it.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-11-2022, 03:22 PM
♫♫ When you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!♫♫

Quote:
The fact that the Lower Psychic Worlds are the schoolrooms of learning … it should come as no surprise that if you cannot learn to live here in the material … you probably cannot live anywhere else. When you can make peace with this world … you are clearly ready for higher levels … as long as this “peace” does not come about through complacency or withdrawing from the responsibilities of outer life.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Guide

*Each of us has rightful privilege to our own state of consciousness. To press “learning” another’s when they do not want it … is not the way to go about it.*

So true.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

Dear Zorkchop, I am finally caught up on this thread, and I extend my appreciation and gratitude for your considerable efforts to clarify elements of the spiritual path as you have come to regard it. This is an excellent service, and I am glad to see you bring such a skillful focus to the mechanics of the endeavor -- most praise-worthy indeed! __/\__
Old 15-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Master

AnotherBob …

You … have put in some work on this … probably more than I have. I still shake my head in astonishment as to what I’ve put in here. It’s been an adventure … and is ongoing at the moment. Evidently … there are still those few that wish to read through these posts … and for them … I will continue … until I can’t.

I’ve tried to keep it focused and not stray too far. At least … now I’ve got the Esoteric Whisperings thread to put in little tidbits that I sense I might have missed … or spot here and there.

Way to go … AnotherBob. Hope there’s been something useful in there for you.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 16-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Hope there’s been something useful in there for you.
Indeed, and for which I am most grateful! There were a number of times in the course of my reading where I wanted to congratulate, elaborate, or question, but something restrained my typical verbosity and said "just read and pay attention."

Old 17-11-2022, 07:37 AM
Master

Love your comments Miss H totally agree with them.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Master

AnotherBob …

Feel free to question … and elaborations would be appreciated … expansions from lesser to larger is the way of Life. Old posts … newer posts … all fair game. If it’s a short answer … I may just put it in the Whisperings thread. If it’s more involved … I may use it as a springboard for a future post.

Redchic12 … you too. I’d like to hear more from your viewpoint.

hazada guess … I always appreciate hearing from you.

And Mizz H … always … always … most welcome.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 21-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Master

Considerations 159A …

Anything at All …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Consciousness has been covered rather extensively throughout these posts … including how each each and all have choices in what we wish to “perceive” … according to experience and preference … or habit and pattern. Consciousness just IS … it exists as it is … just as the Core Creator God and IT’s Essence … Divine Spirit. Inclusion of the negative element within Spirit of the Lower Psychic Worlds allows for form, action, time, space, matter, etc … and although they may not be “pure” or “greater reality” … they are not to be dismissed while in the Lower Psychic Worlds. One learns to lie here … no matter where else ones “heart” or “viewpoint” lies … for if you cannot “live” here … you will find it very tough indeed … almost impossible … to live elsewhere … especially in the higher realms of the Pure God Worlds.

Spirit in the Lower Psychic Worlds is vast and seeming endless … allowing for incredible variety and assortment. Lying within Lower Worlds Spirit include all of what we once were … all of what we can be now … and all we can dream of being … all potential … all possibility … within the Lower Psychic Worlds themselves. We’ve been doing this all along via our preferences and choices … conscious or otherwise … intentional or vague.

We can take anything we want out of Lower Worlds Spirit via focused attention … anything … in quality, direction, quantity … our only condition is that we must “pay” for everything we take via karmic implications … or effects … or reactions. These can be “good” … or “bad” … depending.

Our most wise lifestyle must be in avoiding accumulating deposits of “junk” … detrimental effects and limitations. Admittedly … the difference is learned via trial-and-error. There is certainly the possibility of it being neither good or bad … but neutral … or indifferent.

Our thought forms are the wavelengths of our choice. We choose … to perceive them … many times undeniably under great pressure or coercion … especially when we are younger. Such is the nature of the schoolroom. No one said it was fair.

We form our patterns much the same as shaping modeling clay. Our thoughts make this pattern or habit or mould according to our persistent or accepted viewpoint. With intense emotional reactions … patterns can happen instantly. Being thrown off a cliff in a past life … obviously bringing on intense fear … can lead to all kinds of “phobia’s” … such as fear of heights … in subsequent lives. With such an intense emotional injection … we don’t have to live the experience over and over again to give it validity … and hopefully we don’t. Once is enough … but … just that once … can set patterns in “motion” for lifetimes to come.

And we *will* work our way through most everything you can imagine … and then some … eventually.

The solution to every problem comes from consciousness and our choice of specifics within the overall Consciousness. As others go through their experiences they leave residual waves of various experiences and when we have similar ones … we can “add to” ours from theirs. By this time … you can well imagine that there is most anything “out there” in consciousness that one can come up with. Whether you can focus your attention on such-and-such an experience long enough for it to manifest into your personal lifestyle … is up to you.

Part B tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Master

Considerations 159B …

Anything at All …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Things move very slowly on the physical plane. To make changes in the physical body can be done … but often takes a lot of time and effort. It is up to you to just accept the detriment … hopefully it is slight … for this lifetime and keep focused more deeply beyond the material worlds. If the physical condition is the result of karmic implications … it will be eradicated when the balance is complete. Sometimes you can stall it off for a later lifetime … which interestingly enough … can come back as even more troubling. There is often a cost … to deferment.

Remember … you give “form” … to Lower Worlds Spirit. You must become conscious of the facets of an experience or gathering of material aspects … and hold to it long enough for it to manifest. When you have the “final” goal clearly inside … you must hold to this goal … or desire … with faith and belief. Constantly changing the parameters gives few beneficial results … but … you can always revise … and then hold to the revised image or mould. Just as casting a brick … chiseling on a piece of marble … or gathering materials to build a house … you build … according to the material given to the pattern … or dream … or goal … or desire.

There has been a *lot* of issues around the concept of desire throughout the ages. Many spiritual greats promote “give up desire” and this has been expanded into giving up *all* desire … which takes you nowhere except a bit of R&R for that lifetime. Soul Itself was not created to be the most powerful “entity” in all of Existence … to float around without goals or motivation. The distinction lies in just what the “desire” is for … and if it is for more material goodies or status or power or more data points or recognition … etc … anything that draws you back into the Lower Psychic Worlds … you may find that these only weight you down … although it certainly may make the current lifetime a bit more comfortable.

There *is* a middle path to all of the above … especially having just enough to be content without pushing into the excessive.

The answer to anything … lies within consciousness. Try not to “pound away” at anything. Make a daily period of time … it doesn’t have to be long and strenuous but simply … focused … and revise. Revise … and then let it go … into Lower Worlds Spirit. Over time … and it often can happen much more quickly than one things … you can see the changes in your perceived lifestyle slowly come about … being birthed and given “life” … and you then build upon the positive … maybe not through revision … but through gratitude and thankfulness.

We can take whatever we want (in quality, quantity, direction) out of Spirit. Soul must be conscious of working with Spirit and work along towards a specific goal (whatever that may be) - - knowingly using Spirit as Souls means of doing / endeavor / accomplishment.

The accumulation of falseness must be taken from Soul to allow it to shine forth.

All we are doing is guarding against deposits of junk (effect / negativity) accumulating within or without. If we do not - - we simply become reactive to the patterns the junk (as moulds) builds into our world / consciousness. The moulds can be good, bad, or indifferent.

No need to bury / destroy the very images of the mind. Understand the images from the past, take control of them, and then modify them and use them.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread