Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Master
Keep a positive frame of mind and you will attract the perfect job for you.
Love is the tool we use to draw to us the things we want in life.
Love with all your heart and soul.
utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Master
"it is done" and then feel gratitude for the job
Old 04-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Ascender

Or make it sound even more like something you do habitually. “ I find IT jobs easily. “

And remember to give thanks for the job which you currently have, as it will create a positive vibration within you.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Y'all may be sick of hearing me...but i don't tell you guys all the things that manifest for me.
I don't know how to say it cuz, i hesitate getting all about God, by whatever name.
But, for me, oh my, the things I say to God or the Holy Spirit simply come about with no effort other than saying
what i need and "I know You will take care of it", and it sort of confounds my friends.
And, confidently, I smile inside to Him, with the thought...'You are amazing and thank you'.
I would never think of manifesting' something...something seemingly impossible...without
talking to the Divine Creator.
If this influences someone, great...then this was meant for you. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-06-2022, 04:35 AM
Master
That's helpful, Miss Hepburn :) Please keep sharing insights like that
Old 11-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Master
Manifesting a new job with affirmations?

This is how I manifested a new job after I was laid off, over 11 years ago, the very day I said the words: "God, I need a job that pays more money"!

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...0&postcount=23

I happily AFFIRM that I am still in this "new" job today!

And yes ! Just imagine how good it feels to know this story is true because I'm actually living it now and telling YOU !
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 11-08-2022 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Clarify input
Old 13-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Ascender

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Never have any doubt, what-so-ever...and have patience that
it IS on it's way.
Finding an ideal job? Piece o'cake!
Here’s something that I have always wondered about. A lot of spiritual teachers say that you should affirm that something is ON ITS WAY. But if you do that, wouldn’t you just keep it as ‘on its way’ rather than actually manifesting in the now?
Old 14-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Master

Yes I think you are right. In this circumstance I would probably say, “oh thank you for my new job, I just love my new job and I am so happy to be in this job”. AS THO U ALREADY HAD IT”.

Also when going for the interview I would replay it and talk out loud in the car, saying, “Oh. Thank you for giving me this job, I really appreciate this job and I look forward to working with you”. I would say this over and over, even when I am walking up to the building where the job is.

I did something similar but with more detail and got the house that I wanted.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Here’s something that I have always wondered about. A lot of spiritual teachers say that you should affirm that something is ON ITS WAY. But if you do that, wouldn’t you just keep it as ‘on its way’ rather than actually manifesting in the now?
Yeah. Of course, I know exactly what you're saying!

Beginners sometimes get boggled down with that idea.
-"What do you mean thinking my back is ok...it's killing me."
-"What do you mean imagine I already have the job? I got 10 bills here to pay with nothing in the bank!!!!?"
They just can not get the concept of thinking, imagining, believing, trusting feeling it is 'already' there.

They sometimes can not believe in the Unseen and how It works - or the power of the mind - whatever their belief system is.
(And I do capitalize those words.)
An atheist can go the 'power of their mind' route.
The LOA works for anyone.

So, I go to what they may be able to use and understand easier.
And even that is hard for many to open to, which could be:
''It's taking a small amount of time to actually happen or materialize...but it 'is' in the works....it's a'comin'.
Smile, wait, keep the faith, in other words..have no doubt....at least, 'feel' as if it has already come to you.

It's a tough concept to explain, imo. Yes.
Believe you already have it.
And if you just can not do that ---Believe it's a'comin'!

Personally after decades of successful prayer and/or LOA or using the power of knowing, the power of belief- all these ways
have worked for me. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

You can add a word of gratitude in your affirmation; it will bring more positivity.

I am thankful for my new enjoyable IT job.
My new IT job is enjoyable, and I am thankful for it.