Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Guide

Crystal against nightmares

During the day everything is alright and I'm wearing pendants that really help me.
As soon as I go to sleep I have real disturbing dreams. Almost like I slip into an unwanted dimension.
Are there any crystals that can help battle nightmares?
Old 27-01-2023, 05:22 PM
Master
Well, searching "nightmare" on LP's site...
Anything amethyst, from regular to chevron to spirit quartz...
Chrysoprase
Mangano calciet
Prehnite
Septarie
Tsavorite green garnet

It also mentions citrine but I know that citrine isn't a good one for the bedroom. It's generally advised to keep it out of the bedroom.
I ignored that at some point and holy cow, did I get dreams and restless sleep! So I wouldn't advise going for that option, haha.

Somehow the chrysoprase resonates (what I get for you I mean).
Old 27-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Knower

Most crystals in shops have been traumatised by hammers and grinders. I find it useful to heal the elemental of the crystal before use. Heart-light usually works
Old 28-01-2023, 02:50 AM
Administrator
Hello

Most times a nightmare is a message dream it is more graphic so that you recall it. To just try to shut them down with crystals is all fine and good but there still is something to learn most times from them.

If you want to post about this in dreams....or PM me I can work on seeing what might be the issue (s) underlaying in what you are seeing at night.

Clearing issues goes a long ways.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2023, 08:08 AM
Guide

Thanks for the input all! FairyCrystal, I took your advice and put a huge chunk of Amethyst and a smaller piece of Chrysoprase by my bed and I had a good night of sleep.

What you are saying is something that I never really considered by it makes sense Mora321.

Thanks for your info Lynn and the offer to DM you. I have to go out today but I will send you a DM soon and I hope you can offer some insights as these nightmares have been bothering me for quite some time.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
During the day everything is alright and I'm wearing pendants that really help me.
As soon as I go to sleep I have real disturbing dreams. Almost like I slip into an unwanted dimension.
Are there any crystals that can help battle nightmares?

I don't have any crystal recommendations but would say you may need to overcome your fears, if your nightmares are scaring you or making you feel uneasy then that would be the case imo.

utopiandreamchild
Old 16-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

it is better to use Hematite, it destroys the forms of other people's thoughts.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't have any crystal recommendations but would say you may need to overcome your fears, if your nightmares are scaring you or making you feel uneasy then that would be the case imo.

utopiandreamchild
That is true, I have been in therapy and no doubt that is stirring up things that manifest in the unconsciousness.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by montu
it is better to use Hematite, it destroys the forms of other people's thoughts.
I'll keep that in mind thanks!