Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-01-2023, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology

I heard of a man named Edgar Cayce who found a way to have OBEs and an ability to explore heaven on command and I'd like to be able to do that, maybe even teach it to others who are also going through a difficult time.

Easy, train your mind to be aware when you are dreaming, awaken the mind whilst yet dreaming then you can interact in dreamstate, it is quite easy, just takes a bit of effort on your part but the more you do it the more easier it becomes.

utopiandreamchild
Old 27-01-2023, 03:37 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is always interesting how so many have this experience or seek to have it but its fleeting at times. Too its not without its risks and pitfalls like everything we can try its done in stages and with moderations.

I have always been able to do it so I had to reverse learn how its all done. Reading a book last chapter to first works wonders for me, so I can see the process unfold from where I am at the end result to how it all goes forwards.

I studied Astral Dynamics way back in my 20's parts of it I buy into and other parts I still question. A lot of what I used to teach in workshops came from that base context and I adapted it to fit a workshop environment instead of what I was a part of more a lecture hall approach.

What I have only had once is a true and uninterrupted "Meditation" where I was truly and completely alone with just me. Thus where my E Mail Address came to be from. I am never alone without those in Spirit as I go to mediation and they feel that "alone" space and want to have some one on one time with me.

What is alone ? What is alone in Astral Travel ? part of me wonders and the other part of me goes OK that is "Just Me". thus the E Mail justmejustlynn as I have no clue what alone truly is like.

I too have no regrets being me....me is me, and me is here for a reason.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2023, 11:21 PM
Pathfinder
Search pen and paper and write the system:

• Start with deep breathing techniques.
  • Energy work first, to open the "chakras".
  • Make it a daily practice.
  • Do it outside of your bed.
  • Test Separation Techniques WHEN you are in the ZONE
  • Commander Mindset "OBE Now"
  • HAVE FUN WITH THE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!

You can buy hemi-sync for audio help, but it also works without it. Depends on you. Test it out.