Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-01-2023, 06:53 PM
irisa

Yesterday i was on the internet looking for some more possible meanings about Yellow, V and Garland....something that resonates...

Then it sort of hit me. I gave the dream the title: ´Yellow text´. The text was made of letters/punctuations and formed sort of a garland, wavy like it was dancing on the wind/ or on energy layers....sort of...

Text...dancing...lyrics....Yellow lyrics: Yellow, song from Coldplay.

Singer Chris Martin...i have the same initials.

Chris....christ...the All...soul....heart...

Isn´t music, just like poems and all art forms...the language from the Soul...so from ones real Self?

The ´he´ in the dream is someone special...he left me...with a lot of questions. Well, he didn´t write me a song like the Yellow lyrics say, but he did sing a song for me. And what struck me in the lyrics is: i drew a line for you...The relationship, he ended it, but 2 days before i already was writing a letter to him in which i also wanted to end the relationship...for my own good...although i love him...but i didn´t send him the letter. There is something totally weird about this relationship....i behaved and felt in ways i had never done before...he triggered so, so much in me....pain/emotions....so deep...that made me think about twin flames.

The Yellow lyrics...they do feel to mark my gut feelings about how he thinks about me.

But...just like the yellow garland is taken by the wind...only time can tell...and also: i have to let go...surrender to the flow..

Besides that...Yellow is the Sun...the real me in astrology/birth chart...and in the twin flame thoughts, it is mainly about finding and becoming ones real Self...
Old 11-02-2023, 12:14 PM
irisa

Oke...i´ll give it a try for this dream as well....stepping into the object:

I am a yellow garland, dancing in the wind. (hm, well, as soon as placed myself in this garland i instantly knew that both left and right side of the V are the same....mirrored...weird). It´s like in the V we come together.

Maybe a stupid question, but how are things perceived in 4 or 5 D?

Could this yellow garland moving like it´s dancing in the wind be how i we could see ourselves in 5D? Or how we would perceive spoken words? Not literally like i saw it in my dream of course, but could this garland maybe be symbolic of something in 5th dimension? Because him and i weren´t also really there in the dream but i could here him talk.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Knower

Seems like a really nice and positive dream! Green grass till the horizon sounds beautifully expansive, like something that can go the distance. And you were on the pavement, a more stable surface, more grounded which seems good as well. You need only step off of it to get to that green grass. The garland sounds beautiful as well. Garlands are exchanged in Indian weddings, and often have yellow flowers as part of it. Yellow calls your attention to it, but without the "stop" "red flag" connotations of the color red which also draws our attention.