Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-12-2022, 06:16 AM
Master
School nativity play big man gets stuck

ok I know the string I know this dream sounds a bit corny especially on a day like today Christmas Day
But I had a dream where I was at my old school which in mail is no longer now here because I've got bulldoze 2 years ago because no it is a retirement apartment but in the dream I was if my old school because I remember the hall all and I was in the audience
Because I remember and it ring the played little Donkey in the dream then away in a Manger and Oliver cuddles and all the other Christmas carols
Then I want to find my coat because a friend of mine what makes somebody he did but I could not find my coat
So I just put on on another coat and do not belong to me then I went to Greggs to get something to eat in the dream
Stay bit longer but get no I've got to meet somebody and lettering in the dream
Then a big heavily overweight man tried to get through the big hole in Greggs to get the door but he got stuck because he was too big
But I did get leave Greggs but out of work all the way there to make my friend but my did I woke up up
Then I get a news flash on my phone in a dream big man is stuck through big store because if I betrayed is trying to release him but they are at the Greggs to bits to get him out of the door then I woke up prevail because my phone won't be up
I know that nativity play is a bit strange actually dreaming on Christmas Day Wake it up on that thing

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔