Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-10-2022, 04:53 PM
mindanalyzer

tall skinny black woman or angel

is there any angel that likes to appear (in dreams) as a tall skinny black woman, with very regal demeanor and well dressed?

I had a dream of her in a hotel in Costa Rica dedicated to angels. She might not be an angel at al, might be fallen one or might just be the spirit of a person who lived at that old house before it became a hotel ... She tried to present to me as huge [which gave me a irk vibe], so I unfolded my wings and grew bigger than her. She even talked about her having a son … although I dont remember the context.

Right after I grew big, a group of spiritist women showed up in my room out of nowhere (my late grandmother who was a JW among them, as the familiar link) and they all did a spiritual cleansing to me, all of them in order, sort of hitting my body all over the place with their fists. then I felt some noise at the door and it was a group of (I assume) evil spirits (I had written fallen but decided to change that because it makes no sense) trying to break in, standing outside my room (yes, this dream shows my room and hotel exactly the same, as they look when awaken) … we repelled them by christian prayers (the group of women helped a lot). After that, in another scene, we went outside and I met these beings (that were at my door) in the field but somehow they decided not to face me and fled.

your take?

PS: On 2nd night in this hotel, sleep was great!!

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 10-10-2022 at 04:05 PM.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds like you had an OOBE, and met an assortment of spirits that regularly hang out in that hotel. Some are good and some are mischievous and, no doubt, bored.

Also, I suspect a few relatives and ancestors did show up to give you a cleansing. Dreams can be so weird and unclear as to meaning because they are often steeped in symbolism