Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-01-2024, 08:45 PM
Master
There is an afterlife but this life will learn by suffering and mistakes we made I know I've got an apology of one of my aunties in spirit whose to ask me down and it feel nothing in my life
I know a few years back my mom comes through and apologized but that was further dimension but that was because of the dimension that the mantra because my mom did know to the dementia and Alzheimer's
But some of the pro that the mediums above through is amazing me Dad taught me this we all Born to Die then live again and the next life

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Experiencer

Recalling and reflecting on our (last) incarnate life is most likely to bring a mix of sadness and joy alike. And we'll understand and remember why we came here this last time and maybe times before.
Old 02-02-2024, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispershadow
Is it eternal blackness that goes on forever, or do we actually get more lives?

Because of heavy fear of death, the mind tends to get highly unconscious in the final moments and consequently one misses a very beautiful experience, as per the yogic tradition.

The challenge is to remain conscious at the time of death, and one can enjoy new dimensions and experiences that comes with disembodiment.

However a long period of spiritual practice is necessary to ensure that one overcomes the gravity pull of fear and terror and remain aware and conscious at the time of death.

Everything has its price.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 10-02-2024, 05:53 AM
Experiencer
I was dead, i died in a operation. I can only tell of my experience and i don't know what it would be for you like.

All i can remember was my spirit sneaking out of the body. I was inside the operation room i explored. It was like a dream: "you have no control but are being controlled". I had no memories or any emotional ties to my body laying there. After some time i felt like i have to go and i sliped trough the wall and rise towards heaven, i saw the hospital from above like a bird i guess. I could only go for a distance untill i was fixed with my "eyes" on the point my body was laying. Then everything was an instance from a second i got kind of sucked back into my body. A detail i rember my spirit left trough the tummy and went back in there.

It was a simple experience, nothing nor anything was as we are being told.

Its like i become part of everything like air that surrounds and holds its all together.

The mind was just there, perceiving, it kind of soothes my heart to know there is a kind of aswitch to shot off the mind even if its just then, when I'll travel on.
Old 10-02-2024, 07:39 AM
Guide

NowIam...........Thankyou for sharing your experience.I know whats supposed to happen but it's nice to have it confirmed.
Old 11-02-2024, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
I was dead, i died in a operation. I can only tell of my experience and i don't know what it would be for you like.

It's a common misunderstanding but what you lived through was what is often called a "near death experience" (NDE), a situation where it appeared you had died.

Actual death of the body is a one-way situation from which there is no return to continue living in the same body.

But what you DID experience changed you and your outlook on many matters and that's a commonly reported occurrence when NDE. Your experience was understandably very special to you.