Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Ascender
I accidentally cursed my twin flames life and her apartment burned down.

So... if anyone remembers I posted here that I very been manifesting instantly since July 27th. Well, I found out on July 28th my twin flames apartment burned down completely. It's a four apartment house type builing. A battery that was charging for a e-bike exploded and that's what started the fire.

But.. one day.. just one day exactly after this all started her apartment goes up in flames.

I cursed my twin flame because she discarded me like I am nothing but the dirt on her shoe, but I'm better than that. In a million trillions Inifite ways.

So she's going through a hard time she set up a gofundme and raised 5k but she needs more I guess.

I said some bad words to her that morning. It's my fault.

Ever since July 27th things are changing, evolving and speeding up, in faith I'll be okay. It will be okay.

My twin flame used to reside in my mind only but now she's in my body and tethered to my heart ❤️ like two hearts hugging for the first time in decades.

I'm sorry to say it but my walk-in soul is still growing into my human and im so very freaking confused. Why can I manifest so easily... it's dangerous... but it's okay I'm good.

Would anyone like to chat about this? What do you think is happening?

Thanks in advance. Also her apartment number has my birth year in it.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:29 AM
Master
Understanding you create your reality doesn’t t mean everything happening within it is you creating it to its entirety. It’s part of your reality but within everything there are a multitude of creations playing out. You’re just one piece, what determines the whole is the whole of life caught up in those things you see and believe you’re projecting into.

When you say it’s my fault, how can the fault in the battery charger by your fault? It’s an electrical fault and I’ve known lots of fires caused from battery’s of this nature to do the same thing.

If you’ve dropped into your heart and body from your head, I think that’s a huge step forward. It’s important to not over think, over analyse what just is. What is important is to ‘feel’ through the heart and body to release anything that is holding you down and attached.
Old 19-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Master

Lioness, I don't think your thoughts were anything to do with the fire....
Think about it logically, if you had the power to do this then you would surely have had the power to make her love you .
Old 19-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Understanding you create your reality doesn’t t mean everything happening within it is you creating it to its entirety. It’s part of your reality but within everything there are a multitude of creations playing out. You’re just one piece, what determines the whole is the whole of life caught up in those things you see and believe you’re projecting into.
I guess it's true I didn't cause it. It just seemed odd with the timing. Thank you.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-10-2023 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Lioness, I don't think your thoughts were anything to do with the fire....
Think about it logically, if you had the power to do this then you would surely have had the power to make her love you .
Yeah I came to the conclusion I didn't cause it and just write it off as coincidence.
Old 19-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Administrator
A curse will only work if the person it is intended for excepts it,
this is not of your doing at all.
Many places have been partly burnt or fully burnt down by batteries on an E bike this is not the first instance it has happened and it wont be the last either.

Namaste
Old 19-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Many places have been partly burnt or fully burnt down by batteries on an E bike this is not the first instance it has happened and it wont be the last either.

Namaste
Thank you native. The combination of her apt having my birth year in the address, combined with weird things starting July 27th, and the possessed person that still talks to me all of that kinda tainted what I was thinking and I just looked too much into it when it was just a coincidence.

Thanks for the reassurance. I didn't purposely curse her either I just kinda said some mean words so I think we're all good now. :)
Old 19-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Ascender
I kinda take back what I said. It's 100% some type of magic I did with my will and intent. It wasn't on purpose , I was just full of rage and anger and deep sadness.

I had to let those emotions simmer and the transmute them into a calmer peaceful feeling and I did but that was after the fact.
Old 19-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Yeah but is there such a thing as a coincidence or does everything g happen for a reason?

That's how I see life. Cause and effect
Old 20-10-2023, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
I kinda take back what I said. It's 100% some type of magic I did with my will and intent. It wasn't on purpose , I was just full of rage and anger and deep sadness.

I had to let those emotions simmer and the transmute them into a calmer peaceful feeling and I did but that was after the fact.

Projecting with ill intent can create cause and affect that hurts and harms life especially your own. Understanding that in the reconciled state you’ve learned that it’s harmful and upsetting to you. Resolving and releasing requires 100% responsibility for your own feelings. These extreme strong emotions could do damage to others in other ways if not resolved. I think we are given opportunities to learn without harming others directly.

In time you’ll wish no harm to any life, because you’ll understand yourself without these strong reactions. Our thoughts are powerful when we use them for resolution or powerfully damaging when we escalate and project them into others.