Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Ascender
It never ends

So there's this person I've been in love with for a long time... it's a long story but she sparked a intense awakening in me... the psychic connection was so strong at times that I could feel her hugging me , kissing me, holding my hand, even making love to me. I felt so confused about everything and still am. It's been roughly a decade since we spoke, but my heart still wants, loves, and misses her. I will always love and cherish her and her life, as I think she saved mine. Had I not met this person, I would probably not be alive today. For some reasons. I miss her so much that it's hard to contain it. The love and depth of feelings I have for her are all consuming, and overwhelming. I have no way of contacting this person anymore. I don't want to accept that I'm not meant to be with anyone else for my whole life because that sounds awful, but, at the same time, even when I am in a healthy relationship, I am still consumed by the love and longing. Actually, it gets 10 times stronger when I'm in a relationship as i currently am. It makes it hard, cause the love for the past person is stronger than my current love, even though there is love here.

Do I have to deal with this forever? Is there a way to move on? It feels impossible. I thought I had moved on times in the past, and recently, but now that I'm with someone else, the feelings and connection and stuffs are getting stronger again.

I just don't know what to do. ,
Old 18-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Master
Do what evers in your heart. Love is the answer.
Old 18-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Master
Is it not possible to be together at all, or is it the fact you don't know a way of getting in contact?
Old 18-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Master
My advice is to try and reconnect. The reality of a person has a way of breaking the spell.

If the person is dead, in the case of one of my loves I thought so for a very long time - then it gets really tricky, but it's still doable.

I'd really go out of my way: aunts summer house address, high-school friends at a company you remember? Etc etc.

Except of course if you know this person DOES NOT want contact with you, then you've got to work on the connection itself... Good luck!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-08-2019, 09:18 PM

Sounds like my connection with my twin. If you're confused about who this person is to you, I would have to say that she's your twin. 100%. I understand letting go is difficult, but it's one of the most important lessons of the journey. Just accept that you have this connection with her, give it to God, and live your life. If this connection is meant to move forward, Spirit will give you or her a nudge. I would talk to my significant other about this too. She or he might not understand or be able to help you much, but it's important that you don't hide this forever. I tried, and it ate me up inside. It might help to make letting go a little easier or help your significant other to at least try to understand what you're going through and relieve the burden on your chest. Give it a go.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Hello BlueSkiez
My advice to you is to meditate and focus on your question. If you meditate and focus on either your current partner or your twin, you'd get certain feelings for each one.
I did this meditation when I was confused between my TF and a past life Lover. The result was great and gave me the answer I wanted.

Or another thing that can help you. Just think positive for these ppl. Send them light and love so this confused feeling you have will soon disappear :)

Wish you the best!
Old 20-08-2019, 03:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

Love the one you are with.

Use the past love as a battery to fuel yourself and this current love.

I feel the one that awakens us stands as the initial muse, but we are meant to love more than one person in our lives. True, unconditional love.

It's not about a cookie reward, or a nookie reward.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:

Do I have to deal with this forever? Is there a way to move on? It feels impossible. I thought I had moved on times in the past, and recently, but now that I'm with someone else, the feelings and connection and stuffs are getting stronger again.

Hi,

I sense that there is resistance within you related to your current relationship. That there are some unresolved issues.

It could be that the love bond you had with the person you do not see any more represents your gay side and that this current relationship kind of denies that such a thing is valid and blessed.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-08-2019, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
So there's this person I've been in love with for a long time... it's a long story but she sparked a intense awakening in me... the psychic connection was so strong at times that I could feel her hugging me , kissing me, holding my hand, even making love to me. I felt so confused about everything and still am. It's been roughly a decade since we spoke, but my heart still wants, loves, and misses her. I will always love and cherish her and her life, as I think she saved mine. Had I not met this person, I would probably not be alive today. For some reasons. I miss her so much that it's hard to contain it. The love and depth of feelings I have for her are all consuming, and overwhelming. I have no way of contacting this person anymore. I don't want to accept that I'm not meant to be with anyone else for my whole life because that sounds awful, but, at the same time, even when I am in a healthy relationship, I am still consumed by the love and longing. Actually, it gets 10 times stronger when I'm in a relationship as i currently am. It makes it hard, cause the love for the past person is stronger than my current love, even though there is love here.

Look at it as a really great time period.
I have had relationships and I still think of some of them. Nice to have great memories. Sometimes I think what could have been..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2019, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:

Look at it as a really great time period.
I have had relationships and I still think of some of them. Nice to have great memories. Sometimes I think what could have been..........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.