Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-05-2022, 03:28 AM
Master
North Node in Pisces

Anyone else here a North Node in Pisces?

The description eerily resonates with me, considering I've written before on this forum about my inner voice:

"The north node in Pisces suggests that in the past, you overlooked your intuition and listened to your rational side... placement suggests that you will likely encounter people and events who will re-open your eyes to this"

In other words - life’s innate wisdom will carry me through
Old 17-05-2022, 03:43 AM
Master
What’s that mean? I’m clueless to this stuff ..

North node in Pisces?
Old 17-05-2022, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What’s that mean? I’m clueless to this stuff ..

North node in Pisces?

North node is part of our natal birth chart
Old 17-05-2022, 04:23 AM
Master

I have been thinking about this for some time anyway; being less of the usual doer I was, trusting and surrendering more
Old 17-05-2022, 06:47 AM
Master
The way home for me is apparently the Pisces way - this explains why members of my soul tribe in this lifetime tend to have the Pisces energy
Old 17-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Master
North Node is what needs to be done to get to the Soul's purpose.
There is also the South Node which is more influences from the past, including past lives, and symbolizes everything that has been, innate instinctive behaviour and reactions. As such that is an old part of the psyche.
North Node is opposite, it's unfamiliar territory and can be scary or not always pleasant because of that.
This path is entirely new, outside of the comfort-zone and as such can make the person fall back into their South Node behaviour & reactions as that is familiar. Bear in mind that familiar does not equal pleasant nor what's good for you (anymore).

Whenever there is a tendency to fall back into the old it's important to use one's talents to not have that happen -we're supposed to move forward after all, not backward. These talents have been created and mastered in the past, so these are stored in the South Node.

My North Node is Taurus, South Node Scorpio (if not mistaken always 6 months later, the opposite sign. So if you know the 1 you can easily find the other). You can also find it online. A position lasts about a year and a half, so it'll be the same for everyone born in that period of time.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:19 AM
Master

It seems to ramp up, North Node destiny in the 30's I have noticed.

The universe never seems to be kind to me when I slip back into my south node at this time.

I have to learn independence (North Node Aries)
Then I wonder if after that lesson progress, I can reconnect with Libra South Node in its highest expression.

For now though, I only seem to succeed when I'm in my North Node energy. My feeling is that my soul will balance and blend both harmoniously by the end of my life.

Aries it is, for now.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
The way home for me is apparently the Pisces way - this explains why members of my soul tribe in this lifetime tend to have the Pisces energy

I’m a Pisces and all those things you’ve shown in that chart, have been my learning. I’m mastering each one deeper continuously. I tend to dig deep as deep.

But then Ive always viewed it as mastering myself to be open and clear, aware of myself in all those things mentioned, its really liberation, as I see this.

What’s your sign?
Old 20-05-2022, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What’s your sign?

Sent you PM about it

Basically, according to descriptions about North Node in Pisces - my life lesson would tie in with faith in my intuition and inner voice. To learn how the non-physical world is just as important as the physical world

And also, according to my other placements, there is a link for me to understand between my intuition and the process of creation (difficult to summarize, that's the best I could summarize)
Old 21-05-2022, 09:18 AM
Master
That transition from being the usual worker bee to "Just Being" (energy space of trust and Beingness)