Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah I've spent most of my life being terrorized lol but at the same time there was tremendous pressure to pretend everything was ok... it was especially bad in my childhood... now I can at least come here and vent lol...

Hey that’s common trait amongst sensitive people.

Shove it down don’t let it be seen. Pretend it’s all ok on the surface. For males it tends to be much harder to be seen more authentically, especially sensitive men.

The world sends signals it’s not ok for them to be afraid or weak. I think it’s cruel.

We live in our own world of pretence mainly to fit in.

Places like here, let you, let it all hang out haha.

Control don’t work well as I’ve learned, causes a great deal of unnecessary suffering.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
For males it tends to be much harder to be seen more authentically, especially sensitive men.

lying to both oneself and others seems to be an 'in' thing to do... gotta paint things in the 'best' light so as to get the 'perfect' results, and honesty isn't an admired paint color... who was it that said 'everything is vanity'?

Quote:
Control don’t work well as I’ve learned, causes a great deal of unnecessary suffering.

no it doesn't work well, but like usual you can't tell people not to eat that food without yourself eating that food...
Old 21-05-2022, 05:32 AM
Master
Yeah true dat.

I’m eating chocolate Easter egg as I type, I can tell you go eat some lol
Old 21-05-2022, 06:05 AM
Master

chocolate yum! I splurged and had M&Ms earlier this week... I'm still amazed I can eat those things without it affecting my blood sugar lol...
Old 21-05-2022, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Well, this was unexpected from you
Old 21-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
I don’t normally do sweet foods. (I’m sweet enough.. hehe)

But a local visitor who regularly visits me in the shop where I work, brings us all, chocolates and Easter eggs.

When your hungry and they are there, it’s impossible not to eat them..
Old 21-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Gree
Well, this was unexpected from you

im not entirely sure what is up with that. All i know is that at some point I was getting positive reinforcement from my guides that I shouldn't do the 'in' thing and avoid junk foods just on the basis of what people are saying about them... and it sorta made sense because based on what I know the life of certain minorities (which certain factions decry and want to lift them out of) is probably more in line with the reality of what we would rather life be like, whereas the life of the majority is much further removed from that. We really have moved ourselves a long way away from anything we would actually like in my view...

and meanwhile it was causing a bit of a problem me putting so much negative energy into avoiding things like that anyway... so at the very least I needed to unwind from all the thought-patterns around avoiding.

It also doesn't help that the 'healthy' dinners I get are associated with a phone number that has '666' in it lol...

but mostly, I've spent a *lot* of lifetimes denying myself things that seem pleasant just because they are somehow 'bad'. This liffetime I've been sorta making the choice to be more authentic about my wants in the here and now even if it costs down the road... and since my guides seemed on board with it what the hey!
Old 21-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
But a local visitor who regularly visits me in the shop where I work, brings us all, chocolates and Easter eggs.
that sounds nice. I always like it when something comes like that, where you didn't really ask for it or maybe even want it but then it comes anyway.... my early training on that topic was somewhat frustrating though lol...

anyway, it isn't like I eat M&Ms all the time either. In fact I've sorta been making a sport, out of trying to figure out when I actually want something because it would be nice to have, and when I want it just because I am used to having it lol... so a lot of the times I still say 'no' if the topic comes up...
Old 04-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Ascender

Could it be that the bomb represents a complex problem or situation in your life, which you feel could ‘blow up’ at any time?