Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-05-2022, 08:06 PM
Administrator
That is true

Namaste
Old 20-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 20-05-2022, 04:01 PM
asearcher

i can only speak for myself in this and it is that i have realized that i have not allowed myself to be happy. because i have had people in my life who are not happy and who has felt entitled and has dragged me down with them and 1 or 2 not even that but wanting to be superior of me so has to then drag me down even further so they will feel that way then.

each time i would exclaim, express, act happy, i would be "corrected". to the point that i learned to hold that back, or that i did not deserve or was not allowed or that it was no use to be happy.

i won't let myself be "corrected" no more.

I think those who has lower vibrations and suck you dry or to some extent should be with such people then but they don't get much out of the same sort of people now do they? They do however get more from people who are more givers than they are, who has by nature a more higher frequency. they are the ones they are interested in dragging down. can be envy too. can be expressed in anger. I have a life long of this, family members etc. as if it was just no use for me to think i was free and that i was happy. and if i was happy i would have to try to hide it, or try to make my happiness be something to try to pull them up from where they were, i had to be careful. but i held back my own happiness as i would feel quilt or was not sure if i was allowed to be.

anyways for me, my new promise is that I have to allow myself to be happy. Period.

I have stood in my own way. I have taken over these people's "corrections". No more. I am working to free myself. And I think if I just allow myself to be happy, than I will heal with that as well. What ever road one wish to take to get there, it's good, pick one, sees what that give you, I guess all roads lead to Rome.

one way to find your own happiness and not dwell on the past is that you find your own creative side which then make you stay in the present and future, and not let anyone stay in your way or take away your good vibe energy, we like to create I think, us spirits.

Let yourself be happy : ) that is my advice. dont be with people who won't allow you to be. disconnect from those if you can. but the strongest voice is inside you, so if you have made yourself a prisoner, you have to let yourself out now.

Just my own thoughts from what I am going through right now.

guess how long this realization came to me.......well well better late than never :)
Old 20-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

anyways for me, my new promise is that I have to allow myself to be happy. Period.

I have stood in my own way. I have taken over these people's "corrections". No more. I am working to free myself.

Yes asearcher, that allowing space is so important
Blessings to you and for your reflections
Old 20-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
No, all we need to do is practice loving. Love is the healing energy. To be a pure positive energy is the goal.
Arohanui utopia

Healing may not happen over night but it will happen if you are positive about it, it takes time and growth til you become strong enough to stand on your own two feet energetically.

Love is all we need.

utopiandreamchild