Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 What Is Your Favourite Type Of Astrology?

I would love to hear everyone's favourite type of astrology. My favourites are Location Astrology, Past Life Astrology and Electional Astrology.

Thank you.
Old 22-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Pathfinder

Regression

Has anyone had a past life regression done?? How was it?

I wud like 2 try it.
Thanks
Old 22-04-2022, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter23
I would love to hear everyone's favourite type of astrology. My favourites are Location Astrology, Past Life Astrology and Electional Astrology.

Thank you.
I like Agricultural astrology, a type of*electional astrology*for*gardening*and for*horticulture, advises scheduling the planting, cultivating and harvesting of crops based on*moon phases*and on*astrological signs. Agricultural astrology is often referred to as "planting by the signs" because of its reliance on astrological signs for planting, cultivating and harvesting. and

Medical astrology*(traditionally known as*iatromathematics) is an ancient applied branch of astrology based mostly on*melothesia the association of various parts of the body, diseases, and drugs with the nature of the*sun,*moon, planets, and the twelve*astrological signs.
Old 22-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Master
I never heard of Location Astrology sounds interesting.
Old 22-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Master
I bought a book some 20 yrs ago which offers a combination of Western & Chinese astrology. I've used that book so often it's almost falling apart, hihi.
For myself the combi is very accurate and I tend to check it for some others too.

And I still like both, Western & Chinese although my knowledge of the latter is less in depth.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:23 AM
Master
Vedic ("Jyotish")
Old 25-05-2022, 02:38 AM
Master
Quote:
30-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Uma*
Master
*Vedic ("Jyotish")

It was because of Vedic Astrology I learned that my sun is in Leo, my moon is in pisces, and rising is in Aquarius while my western is sun virgo, moon pisces, and rising in aries also how the natal charts are diffirent. I'd like to delve deeper ino vedic astrology as well as Hellenistic . some people rule out western astrology in favor over other systems, its not a bad thing. Its funny how I always wished my western sun was in leo instead. I don't feel like my vedic sun sign I very much resonate with my virgo sun but I know I can learn more about vedic astrology and other aspects of nyself that will help me to get a new or better understanding of myself. I can take both western and vedic astrology into account as well as other forms.

in my opinion there is really no wrong or right type of astrology and if people connect with vedic astrology or chinese more so than the western one than that is fine. Speaking of chinese astrology I never really payed attention to that I know I'm born under the year of the rat .

Last edited by girlsearching : 25-05-2022 at 04:17 AM.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:46 AM
Master
Hellenistic Astrology sounds interesting too, also I still have an interest in learning about Numerology but that seems complicated, numbers have never been my stong suit.

Hellenistic astrology- Hellenistic astrology is*a tradition of horoscopic astrology that was developed and practiced in the late Hellenistic period in and around the Mediterranean Basin region, especially in Egypt.*
Old 26-05-2022, 01:00 PM
emelyb

That is so interesting in my case.