Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-03-2022, 09:10 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you saw someone who liked eating poison would you let him continue even though hes come to like it? Why or why not?

Alright, would I let him?
I do let people eat poison on a daily basis, in the form of drugs and alcohol.
That is their choice according to free will.
Now if someone was ingesting poison unwittingly and I saw it I would warn them.
If they felt they wanted to continue despite the warning/s that I gave,then again they have free will.
Though I may call in the professionals (911) depending on the circumstances.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with the OP but I await your explanation.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Master

you are right, it had nothing to do with the op. I was just ranting. I'm sorry...
Old 25-03-2022, 10:24 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
you are right, it had nothing to do with the op. I was just ranting. I'm sorry...
Cool, lets do it again sometime.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:22 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The subtle message of not eating of the tree of Good and evil is to not embrace duality. It invites judgement and stands in opposition to unity.

This is right on! Yaldaboath/The Lord (God) told Adam & Eve to not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil because once they would do so they're minds would be opened after having sobered up from ignorance and be like the Gods and see the difference between good and evil beings, people, things! He said this to her because he is jealous so that she would not eat from it!

The snake in the garden does not represent Satan (Marduk)! The snake "was" the instructor (An aeon from the spiritual realm) for he was the one who was wiser than all creatures!
Old 26-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Ghaleon

Even just a little bit of research will show that YHWH/Jehova was not one single being (entity or God) it was a mix of two, Lord Ea/En..ki/Yaldaboath and his son Marduk (Belias/Satan)! The schizophrenic personality is proof of this where he is mild in temperment in some times and in others he is this ravaging, crazy, psychotic bloodthirst God of wrath, its just Lord Ea and Belias (Marduk) playing the role of YHWH (God) to the people of Earth!
Old 26-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Master
....... maybe a result of Sophia's haste.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-03-2022, 04:25 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The subtle message of not eating of the tree of Good and evil is to not embrace duality. It invites judgement and stands in opposition to unity.

I was only referring to the killing and brutality part of the OP.(As to stay on topic)
Before the eating of the tree of knowledge there was no death.
It was the disobedience that brought in death according to the Tanakh.
YHWH warned against the eating of the tree of knowledge, again according to the story in the Tanakh.
Of course deeper truths are also present.
I see man as the brutal beings and YHWH does allow the brutality.
Old 26-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
....... maybe a result of Sophia's haste.
This current construct is very solid and i know whats keeping us trapped here and the levels of manipulation used by these beings etc.

I make sure to keep my beliefs as fluid as possible to put the pieces of the puzzle together which is what its more about and not so much about finding truths.

Sophia, Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta and the Orions in general have had they'rte names pretty much butchered by the Invader Force/Archons so your comment is not the least surprising. They want people to believe that Orion is the enemy while all these angels (who arent even the highest angels but angels within the patrix) are going and have our best interest in mind..

Sophia has nothing to do with YHWH/Jehova!As a matter of fact now that you mention it, Jehova is actually a name taken from Sophia (That Sophia that emmanates and dwells in the 8th & 9th heaven known as Pistis) that was changed into a patriarchal God!

Some people think that by sticking our heads in the sand so to speak were good with that thinking that the less we know the better off we are. That is "naive" at best and dangerous at worst. Im not saying you are saying these things of course its just a generalization.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Ghaleon

When "God" wants humans to kill other humans over beliefs and those that "blaspheme" and does not believe in him and demanding worship amongst his followers, that's Marduk/Belias (Satan) taking on the role of "God" to the people of Earth. When he is more of a mild temperament and wanting and demanding worship, that's En..ki/Yaldaboath (Lucifer and his host of other names) taking on the role of Source or All That Is to the people of earth. He (Yaldaboath) is more about manipulation whereas his son Marduk is more about oppressiveness, intimidations, highly impatient, and propaganda!

The difference between the two is numerous but both of these beings are playing or taking on the role of "God" in which they are not even the highest Source but imposters!

In the old testament YHWH/Jehova is a mix of En.ki and Marduk whereas the New Testament its just En.ki (Yaldaboath) as God. Allah is just another composite God, where he is mild in temperament in some times (En.ki) and in others he's telling his followers and worshippers to kill in his name ie when he is angry, psychopathic and blood thirsty! (Marduk) Its just the two Gods taking on the role of Source or All That Is to the people of Earth!

It doesn't matter if we want to call him the Brahman, Krishna, Vishnu, Allah, YHWH/Jehova, En..ki, Yaldaboath, Lucifer or "God" (christianity). He is "not" the highest God but happily sucks in all the worship he gets..

Two words sum up humanity regarding beliefs and this so called "Source"!
"Cognitive dissonance" and "Stockholm Syndrome"!
Old 07-04-2022, 10:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
Two words sum up humanity regarding beliefs and this so called "Source"!
"Cognitive dissonance" and "Stockholm Syndrome"!

It's been going on for thousands of years, and has become a lifestyle. If people learned the difference between classical teaching and constructivism, everything would straighten out.
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)