Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-09-2020, 07:50 AM
Master
Sharing this that I've just read:

"It's all very well and good thinking and saying, life is and can be whatever we each make it. You could live a life of unbelievable happiness if you wanted to and live your life that way in your own little bubble cocoons. That's the Fantasia.That ain't going to stop you walking past the homeless on the street. It isn't going to eliminate suffering that thrives here for everyone else, unless your bliss is accompanied with ignorance. As, this state of suffering is derived from the ground of our reality and existence here.

The reason people don't want to hear or accept this is because it sounds deeply negative. But it's actually very liberating when you start to notice and accept such a state of affairs, you stop banging your head against the brick wall. You start to see why what's what. Why what is is, and that corruption rules this world, instead of having to keep yourself in denial or within a state of ignorance to this fact" - Danny

Ps, that light blue/green font is difficult to read.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Sharing this that I've just read:

"It's all very well and good thinking and saying, life is and can be whatever we each make it. You could live a life of unbelievable happiness if you wanted to and live your life that way in your own little bubble cocoons. That's the Fantasia.That ain't going to stop you walking past the homeless on the street. It isn't going to eliminate suffering that thrives here for everyone else, unless your bliss is accompanied with ignorance. As, this state of suffering is derived from the ground of our reality and existence here.''
Nothing will ever change by choosing suffering. And nothing will ever happen by choosing joy. This is an eternal ability that we have. We can be in hell, and enjoy ourselves. And no suffering can even come into our awareness. And we can be in heaven and suffer never endingly the worst of things, and no joy/relief can even come to our awareness.

What I am experiencing here on earth is beyond these things. I am on a quest to prepare for an eternal existence. Not here to solve problems, when that is not worthy of an eternal existence. I know that this is a destiny that every single being must face. And I am well confident to say, that it is going to be VERY GOOD! Beyond anything that we can ever possibly even imagine. The greatness of God is so great, it makes these relativities look absolutely rediculous and completely irrelevant. Like childs play.

Like, imagine the power of infinite universes, upon infinite dimensions, all expressing through one major intelligence, that is emmenating this relentlessly expansive IRRESISTABLE nature of ever expanding peace and only the evermoreness and betterness of it.

This is the reason why I am choosing suffering. Because we don't have much time left to do so. Not only will this choice fade away and become irrelevant. We will not even be capable of remembering it. Because it is too insignificant. When the expanse of peace and the evermoreness of it, is infinite and eternal in scope and depth. And only growing evermore.

God is the one without judgement, that puts the greatest coward in charge of the entire universe. And we ask why, because God's intelligence is so great, it is not even of this universe. Let alone this tiny little planet. We are so free that we are allowed to suffer an eternal suffering. And when we are done, we come to face God. And we raise our fist. And it's impossible, God's irresistable. Nothing can even compare to the goodness gracious greatness that is of God.

We are not here to end suffering. It's the most humorous, childish and innocent game in all of existence. To suffer is the greatest ignorance and arrogance that exists. And it is absolute innocence that is behind it. Nothing more.

In all of my suffering I have not even been capable of harming myself. Let alone that I harm another in anyway whatsoever. To God belongs all praise evermore.

When you think that fear/pain is bad, you have not yet realised that what is shining behind it is a never ending ever expanding rapturous bliss of extacies beyond any fathomable sense. There is no corruption that is even remotely capable of changing the slightest of things. It's just an innocent game of the human mind that is of suffering. And this game is played by people who are so weak, and the one who complains about suffering is even weaker than them all. And there is absolutely zero judgement about any and all of these things! It's ALL OF IT completely allowed! Nothing can ever go wrong. We do not even have enough nuclear bombs to amuse God. It's just absolutely histerical to even mention suffering and God in the same sentence. AHAHAHAHAA! Like what the hell man. Like even the hellfire has healing capabilities for this kind of intelligence.

To say that corruption rules this world? How can you be so easily fooled? These people who are suffering can hardly find the strength to stand up from their chair. Do you really think that they are ruling the world? AHAHAHAHA! xD AHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Only Satan can outlive this kind of innocence.
And then there are people who say "What do you mean, my suffering is not real?"
Ofcourse not, what do you think, God will be happy with that kind of an eternity?
If the brain can cause so much suffering, sometimes I wonder why people don't use it. Because I can also be this stupid. And no amount of speech will outlive this kind of stupidity. It's just one of the many miracles and wonders that is of God's ever expanding infinite and eternal nature.
May we all suffer in peace.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Nothing will ever change by choosing suffering. And nothing will ever happen by choosing joy. This is an eternal ability that we have. We can be in hell, and enjoy ourselves. And no suffering can even come into our awareness. And we can be in heaven and suffer never endingly the worst of things, and no joy/relief can even come to our awareness.

What I am experiencing here on earth is beyond these things. I am on a quest to prepare for an eternal existence. Not here to solve problems, when that is not worthy of an eternal existence. I know that this is a destiny that every single being must face. And I am well confident to say, that it is going to be VERY GOOD! Beyond anything that we can ever possibly even imagine. The greatness of God is so great, it makes these relativities look absolutely rediculous and completely irrelevant. Like childs play.

Like, imagine the power of infinite universes, upon infinite dimensions, all expressing through one major intelligence, that is emmenating this relentlessly expansive IRRESISTABLE nature of ever expanding peace and only the evermoreness and betterness of it.

This is the reason why I am choosing suffering. Because we don't have much time left to do so. Not only will this choice fade away and become irrelevant. We will not even be capable of remembering it. Because it is too insignificant. When the expanse of peace and the evermoreness of it, is infinite and eternal in scope and depth. And only growing evermore.

God is the one without judgement, that puts the greatest coward in charge of the entire universe. And we ask why, because God's intelligence is so great, it is not even of this universe. Let alone this tiny little planet. We are so free that we are allowed to suffer an eternal suffering. And when we are done, we come to face God. And we raise our fist. And it's impossible, God's irresistable. Nothing can even compare to the goodness gracious greatness that is of God.

We are not here to end suffering. It's the most humorous, childish and innocent game in all of existence. To suffer is the greatest ignorance and arrogance that exists. And it is absolute innocence that is behind it. Nothing more.

In all of my suffering I have not even been capable of harming myself. Let alone that I harm another in anyway whatsoever. To God belongs all praise evermore.

When you think that fear/pain is bad, you have not yet realised that what is shining behind it is a never ending ever expanding rapturous bliss of extacies beyond any fathomable sense. There is no corruption that is even remotely capable of changing the slightest of things. It's just an innocent game of the human mind that is of suffering. And this game is played by people who are so weak, and the one who complains about suffering is even weaker than them all. And there is absolutely zero judgement about any and all of these things! It's ALL OF IT completely allowed! Nothing can ever go wrong. We do not even have enough nuclear bombs to amuse God. It's just absolutely histerical to even mention suffering and God in the same sentence. AHAHAHAHAA! Like what the hell man. Like even the hellfire has healing capabilities for this kind of intelligence.

To say that corruption rules this world? How can you be so easily fooled? These people who are suffering can hardly find the strength to stand up from their chair. Do you really think that they are ruling the world? AHAHAHAHA! xD AHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Only Satan can outlive this kind of innocence.
And then there are people who say "What do you mean, my suffering is not real?"
Ofcourse not, what do you think, God will be happy with that kind of an eternity?
If the brain can cause so much suffering, sometimes I wonder why people don't use it. Because I can also be this stupid. And no amount of speech will outlive this kind of stupidity. It's just one of the many miracles and wonders that is of God's ever expanding infinite and eternal nature.
May we all suffer in peace.

If that's working for you, fill ya boots!
Old 18-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Ok - I have not read one post here not even the op.
I just keep seeing the Subject.

I'm going to put my input in, for what it's worth ---from my experience.
And, as I say about everything - if someone tells you about a dentist or a mechanic ---listen to the person
who has gone to them more than once for different things...and
has been burned by others so they know. Reasonable, yes?

God IS attracted. If you want to call it a Law...ok.
I have said this many times the last decade here --- there is NO way
'He' can resist sincere love and purity of heart.
It is His bedrock.
He is like a moth - your love is the flame He can NOT resist.
He can in no way not come to you, reveal Himself to you, visit you.

Sincerity, for me, is decades of sitting in stillness - I call it what it is: Preparing a place for Him ...
many times 3- 6 hours unmoving in a stillness many can't imagine...almost breath imperceptable.

Did this attract Him in person...oh yes.
We were made for intimacy with our Divine Creator.

Hope this encourages someone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2020, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ok - I have not read one post here not even the op.
I just keep seeing the Subject.

I'm going to put my input in, for what it's worth ---from my experience.
And, as I say about everything - if someone tells you about a dentist or a mechanic ---listen to the person
who has gone to them more than once for different things...and
has been burned by others so they know. Reasonable, yes?
Yes, when meditating, God inspires action that is worth lifetimes of joyful recognition. As if the entire universe converges in the here and now moment, into one perfect point of blended consciousness. It is like maharishi mahesh says. Meditating is like dipping cloth in god consciousness. One dipp, it is slightly taken on the color. Second day dipp, it takes on more color. And after a few days, the cloth is completely yellow. Life can fade its color. But we can always meditate and dipp our consciousness into this profound state of bliss. It never over saturates. Always exactly what we are ready for. Whenever we are. But the experiences that life holds for us from this state of alignment is invaluably profound.
When there is no resistance, there is an energetic pathway for God to be realised. Life naturally invokes the desire for it. It is only natural that we allow this ever expanding desire to be nourished and replenished in the most profound of ways possible, by the bringer of all good things. Because this ocean of God truely never runs dry. We can always meditate and allow it evermore fully, naturally, effortlessly, joyfully, blissfully, lucidly, truely and really.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:16 AM
Master
I can realise God Consciousness as the vibrating Source Frequency, that is revealing the undefinable, which has not been known before, to allow the newest realisation.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:29 AM
Master
(HOPEFULNESS)I feel like I have found this feeling endless many times over and over again. But that I always forgot what it was because I didnt record it. well now I did record it! NOW I DID! I HAVE TO SAVE THIS RECORDING.
THE ONLY CONSISTENT TRUTH IS THAT NOTHING MEANS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. AND VICE VERSA.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:31 AM
janielee

be well, Ewwerrin.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
(HOPEFULNESS)I feel like I have found this feeling endless many times over and over again. But that I always forgot what it was because I didnt record it. well now I did record it! NOW I DID! I HAVE TO SAVE THIS RECORDING.
THE ONLY CONSISTENT TRUTH IS THAT NOTHING MEANS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. AND VICE VERSA.
You're onto something! All is vanity*. Yes. Hopelessness can be just an initial feeling when you realize what you said.
It is a stage when old beliefs drastically change...it passes.
Now.... what is real? What does mean something!!!!
Aaannd the Journey begins!!! Yay!

*Ecc 1:2... ha, the 2nd sentence!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2021, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're onto something! All is vanity*. Yes. Hopelessness can be just an initial feeling when you realize what you said.
It is a stage when old beliefs drastically change...it passes.
Now.... what is real? What does mean something!!!!
Aaannd the Journey begins!!! Yay!

*Ecc 1:2... ha, the 2nd sentence!!!
Yeah drastic change. I was shocked for several minutes with my mouth open, like for the longest time I've ever had my mouth open.