Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 06-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Rat spirit

Just Rescued....

A tiny little Tit from inside our stairwell.

I really hate where we live, as all the bottom of the stairwell is open and then you have windows at the top of each set of stairs and birds are always flying in and not being able to get out again. This is the 5th little bird we have rescued. Anyway, we came up the stairs from being out and saw it flying around trying to get out and once it saw us, it started panicking and flew into the closed window and fell onto it's back and we thought it had killed itself. But, luckily it was ok!

So, my partner picked it up and we took it outside and sat in the garden on the bench with it and the poor little thing just sat in my partner's hands and kept scratching it's head, which we were a little worried about, as it was obviously a bit concussed. Luckily though, a couple of minutes later our neighbour came out to talk to us and I asked her if she had any Rescue Remedy, she said she didn't have Bach, but had another type called Emergency Essence. So, she went and got it and as the bottle was almost empty, I poured it onto the little birds head and quite a lot came out! Within a few seconds though, the bird suddenly flew out of my partner's hand and into a small nearby tree, where we watched it for a couple of minutes, really, really happy and relieved that it was ok! Then as we went to check on it, it flew out of that tree into another one and chirruped as it did, as if to say "thanks!"

It really was a beautiful little creature and I'm so happy that we got a chance to help it. One day we will move from here and I just hope that whoever is here when we are gone will do the same whenever a little bird gets stuck in the stairwell.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Ratspirit, was it a blue tit? we've seen several in our garden today, good on you for rescuing them is there something you could put over the woindow or hang a windchime or something there to deter them?

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 07-05-2011, 02:16 AM
jjj

Glad to hear it was alright :)
Old 07-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Rat spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
Hi Ratspirit, was it a blue tit? we've seen several in our garden today, good on you for rescuing them is there something you could put over the woindow or hang a windchime or something there to deter them?

Hi Daisy,

No it wasn't a Blue Tit, think it was a Coal Tit. The problem isn't really the windows, it's the downstairs entrance into our block, which doesn't have doors and is all open (every flat has it's own door, so no external entrance doors are needed).