Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Neville

Birds falling out of the sky and Fishes being washed up.

There is some really weird stuff happening in nature,

Earlier this year we saw Birds dropping out of the sky, and more recently Millions of Fishes being washed up.

Is this unrelated phenomena? It seems like a trend almost.

What's causing it ?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
There is some really weird stuff happening in nature,

Earlier this year we saw Birds dropping out of the sky, and more recently Millions of Fishes being washed up.

Is this unrelated phenomena? It seems like a trend almost.

What's causing it ?

I don't think any of it is coincidental, Neville.Near Guy Arkansas, where the first big story broke about the birds, gas companies have been doing cold water pressure to get gas out of the ground. Of course they deny this. Then the fish kill a few days later nearby. However, there has been massive kill offs of mammals, fish and fowl all over the world. Much of it is being blamed on unusually cold weather. Other times it is being blamed on not having enough oxygen in the water. How does that happen? Whales, dolphins and seals beaching themselves are being thrown off their normal routes due to the magnetic shifts. I am sure that some of it is related to chemicals in the water, toxins and red algae blooms.
And sometimes the government will say that they have left poison for the birds as they are becoming a nuisance to the farmers.
Loud booms are becoming more prevalent in different areas of the world, but are NOT earthquakes. They are loud enough to rattle chinaware and knock pictures off of the walls. Toxins are now being carried around the coast of Florida from the Gulf oil spill. Our ecosystem is normally fairly hardy, but too many factors are coming into place too rapidly for animals to adjust too. And this is happening on every continent and along many shores.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Summerland

It seems as if no one is interested in what is happening to mammals, fish and fowl all over the world. Beautiful whales and baby dolphins beaching theirselves to die and no one has a comment. Local people working tirelessly to get these mammals back into the water to only see them once more commiting suicide by beaching themselves and refusing to go back into the water. Clams beaching themselves.
Too bad, for some reason, or reasons, large populations of fowl, fish and mammals are dying or commmiting suicide and there are no cries of outrage. Sad, very sad.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Summerland

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41972937
Old 10-03-2011, 03:30 AM
earthprowler

summer i think it's very odd that these things are happening, almost prophetic. is there a way of seeing if there is any kind of background in any of the animals that have been dying for no reason.......i can't think of how to word it right, has it happened before like it's happening now? i don't wanna believe in the 2012 thing but with all the earthquakes, floods, volcanoes and what not continuously going on.....do we need to worry? animals are falling out of the skies, or committing suicide, and the world is at war with each other..........what are we to think? am i off subject???
Old 10-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
summer i think it's very odd that these things are happening, almost prophetic. is there a way of seeing if there is any kind of background in any of the animals that have been dying for no reason.......i can't think of how to word it right, has it happened before like it's happening now? i don't wanna believe in the 2012 thing but with all the earthquakes, floods, volcanoes and what not continuously going on.....do we need to worry? animals are falling out of the skies, or committing suicide, and the world is at war with each other..........what are we to think? am i off subject???

I sent you a link and a website that you can follow all of these events, earthprowler. There are so many more sites; I couldn't possibly send all of them.
I thank you for your interest and questions. Orca whales beached theirselves to die on the coast of New Zealand 1-2 days prior to the last big earthquake in Christchurch. There are so many unusual earth events lately and it is growing expotenially. If it is hitting the wildlife, are we next?
Old 10-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Summerland

Here's a bit more for our Oz friends and some more links.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/471/8...ow_Oxygen.html
Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Neville

So it is a global phenomena then, I expect people only get this kind of thing on the News if its local. It's good to be appraised of the wider events because that way, we do at least know that each case is not a one off or an isolated incident.

One possible cause is Methane release from the earth, Birds and fishes are very sensetive to gases and easily die as a result of coming into contact with them.