Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
True Matthew BUT Mother Earth is mother to us all. I really cannot relate to the universe whereas I can wander on the Earth

so true, we all wander the earth, but some do ponder the stars
Old 23-03-2011, 05:08 AM
supernova

It is really wonderful to read so many positive posts and this gets me convinced of the fact inside each and every one of us there is a candle of positivity and I see no darkness in anybody's heart though at times I can see only the shade of light.

I feel even a blade of grass is a mystery and there fore justifies our care and concern. I do not like to pluck a leaf or flower thinking that I am strangling a living being. I do not like to kill misquotes and flies or the ants that settle on the lids of honey since they too reserve a right to survive and need space for proliferating their species. I see the reflections of soul on every pebble on the bank of a river. I love fish and stray dogs. I feel elevated spiritually and my soul leaps up when I eye multitudes of peasants driving flocks of animals to their farms and how they become the real value creator in this world of hounding financiers, brokers, bankers, traders and the like.

I know I am part of everything on this planet and my existence is made up of every bit if everything and I am the result of every event happening in this earth. I get immersed finally in nothingness that means in everything that contributes to the making of what I am biologically, spiritually, intellectually. I do not die and keep on living in the things that constitutes, every atom and molecule of this planet.

Once again I am really thankful to all posters. A little while ago only I thought this thread has been a trash and now I see the worth of it.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Master
How can anybody doubt it ?
This is where I wander and plant acorns.

Old 23-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Ascender

Creation is alive. It's pulsating with pure spirit energy, in every living organism, cell, bacteria. Just because we don't see it does not mean it's non-existent.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:36 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Creation is alive. It's pulsating with pure spirit energy, in every living organism, cell, bacteria. Just because we don't see it does not mean it's non-existent.

This is what is lacking in all of us in this modern world and if we can implant this ideal or the fact that the world can be a better, lovelier and livelier place to live in if we can care for it.

Every resource, and not just, every plant, bird, and animal, every mountain and hill, creek and lake,every insect necessiate conservation.

We all must be environmentalists, though we are not one professionally,but practically and spiritually.

Imagine how beautiful this small planet will be and this is the inheritence posterity will inherit. They will inherit our greed and inhumanity and excessive consumerism
Old 23-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Master
Supernova, in all honesty, I have not met a pagan who was not "Green".
Old 23-03-2011, 02:29 PM
supernova

Pagans are very close to nature and they are polytheists and some of them are found still in tribal communities in some parts of the world.

with the Christianization of western society they have almost been extinct.

Paganism and their fertility culture is is an antidote to this sick world. We in fact have to reverse all our modern culture and civilization and be ourselves as we are. We are earthlings like the rest of other creatures and we through science, technology, civilization and modern religions have distanced ourselves from nature and from our fellow animal beings.

I remember my early days in close proximity with nature. I grew up on a ranch and I always played and talked and lived with animals and I could understand their feelings and they could mine. I used to be with them all day and even in the night they slept next to us in the same pen.

Now I am in a different world, in a world of commerce, politics, technology and the like and I am compelled to distance myself from them. Not being in close up I am living a life of dryness. I am richer than what I was in my childhood in this financial world but I lost the joy I could have there through my closeness with nature.

I always loved the soil of the land I was born in and the plants, the animals, the streams, the lakes and the poles..
Now everything is gone with the wind.

This thread has stemmed from the nostalgia of my early days in my beautiful village.

I am really excited about the fact that many posters liked this topic.
Old 23-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Master
For the first 35 years of my working life I was an Industrial Chemist and I did my share of polluting the planet In my 50's, I was hit by a thunderbolt of sense and dropped out of a well paid position, went back to university as a mature student and, while studying, I was asked to teach undergrads. I was then invited to join the faculty which I did but only on a part-time basis giving me the opportunity to do what I really wanted - voluntary environmental work [a sort of penance I suppose]. Now retired, I do that whenever I can and I serve Gaia. So, it all worked out in the end.
Old 23-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
And just because we don't see it, is also no reason to say it is alive.
Old 24-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Guide
I don't see how anyone can't see "God" in nature.

Maybe there's some quality of consciousness we in this thread have compared to other's that might not, those who maybe laugh at paganism or tribal people who revere nature.

I remember these people in India were laughed at because they "worshipped" a mountain but it was the stupidity of "civilized" people I laughed at, those people that didn't understand they weren't idolizing a mountain but that they simply held sacred those things they saw the creator in, or some kind of design in that reminds them of something bigger than themselves.

And nice story Norseman. Thanks for sharing.