Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Widdles55

Arrow Rainforests

Anyone been to, lived in or near one before? I spent sometime in the forests of Washington state and I miss them so much that its painful to think about it. For anyone thats into nature and hasn't checked them out I highly recommend it. The energy is so potent I could remember feeling it when I was a child... The colors are pretty insane too, green on an epic scale... Anywho, just thought I'd share
Old 19-02-2011, 02:32 AM
nightowl

Widdles55,
I always thought it would be nice to visit Washington State. It does seem like a beautiful place. I have never been there but just from the pictures I have seen I get a feeling that there is ancient energy there, energy that has lingered from times past. I don't think I could live there though, doesn't Washington State get a lot of rain? Got any pics your want to share, would love to see the forest you miss so much.

nightowl
Old 19-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Widdles55

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures other then the ones in my head. Some parts of Washington do get a lot of rain, in fact it has the highest average annual rainfall in the US, but I cant remember exactly which city it was though. When I was in these forests I was at peace with everything and I felt safe, I would have to remind myself not to wonder off too far and get lost... it happened a couple of times but somehow I always managed to find my way back.
Old 19-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
I have seen pictures of the temperate rainforests of Washington state on Google Earth. It's amazing!

I would love to go to a rainforest - temperate or tropical - I love how it's so dense, lush, and a green hell.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Widdles55

I found a picture that reminds me of where I was born.
Old 19-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Ascender

Oh my gosh that is absolutely stunning! You are very lucky to have been born in such a beautiful area!
Old 19-02-2011, 08:57 PM
nightowl

Beautiful!!!!
Old 19-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Master
I was born and grew up in Vancouver BC - I know exactly what you're talking about. I miss the rain, I really do.
Old 19-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Master
I grew up in northcentral Pennsylvania, so yeah, know what you mean.
I LOVE the forests, everything in and about them. Ferns, mossy rocks, etc., fungi, creeks, that picture is awesome.

Old 19-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Widdles55

I miss the rain a lot too, I think deep down I miss it the most. We have been having rain here over the past few days which feels so nice