Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

General Crystal Question

Good Day,

I'm fairly new to crystals and have recently had great success programing rose quartz and citrine crystals. So i went out and bought a lot of crystals and i mean a lot.

However after researching there are no details of programing stones outside of certain stones ( i.e. quartz, citrine etc.). For example tigers eye, blue topaz, crocite, black jasper, carnelian are just a few that caught my interest a lot but there are no details of programming them.

Which crystals can or cannot be programmed? If a crystal cannot be programmed would you just cleanse it charge it and use if for the normal purposes its designed for?

Thanks
Old 08-02-2021, 10:36 PM
Master
Why on earth would you want to program a crystal????
I've got around 300 crystals and I never do that. There's no need. Crystals are perfect by nature and messing with them can get them out of whack.
Plus, you'd have to write down what program you put on which crystal and what for as you're bound to forget and at some point put another program over it. I've had such a crystal, energetically totally bleeped because of plural programs on it. Not by me.
Don't mess with them, certainly not when you're not really have the knowledge.
The crystals will do what they were born to do and they do this best without interference by someone.
I hope you at the very least asked the crystal if it wanted to carry your program and how long for. Not every crystal wants that as each crystal has its own purpose.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiJoe
Good Day,

I'm fairly new to crystals and have recently had great success programing rose quartz and citrine crystals. So i went out and bought a lot of crystals and i mean a lot.

However after researching there are no details of programing stones outside of certain stones ( i.e. quartz, citrine etc.). For example tigers eye, blue topaz, crocite, black jasper, carnelian are just a few that caught my interest a lot but there are no details of programming them.

Which crystals can or cannot be programmed? If a crystal cannot be programmed would you just cleanse it charge it and use if for the normal purposes its designed for?

Thanks

As far as I am concerned, all crystals, rocks, can be programmed.

Something I do with my rocks and crystals is program them to be 'Reiki healers'. That is just me.... everybody is different.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜